The Numbers are Saying Something: but what?

Indigo Rose

In early 2004, I started experiencing a strange phenomena. It started one afternoon at my mom's, where I looked at the clock at 1:11. Through the course of that day I saw 2:22, 3:33, and finally 4:44. Now that doesn't sound so strange, and skeptics can argue it down. However, what followed was a run for several weeks where I kept seeing 12:22, and 2:22; and at times 4:44. It got so bad that I began seeing 2:22 every 12 hours. Finally, I found a scripture quite by accident that made me believe I had figured it out. Daniel 2: 22 "He reveals deep and hidden things." At the time, I thought that was it and there would be nothing more come of it. However, that was only part of the story.

My father passed away in March 2004, something I had been warned would happen in a series of dreams which began on 4/9/03; and which Tarot reading s confirmed, prior to the event. He passed on 3/9/04. After my father passed, I no longer saw the numbers. Oddly, as I was sitting here typing this out I looked at theses dates and found another synchronicity. Both dates add up to 16/the Tower. When reduced it becomes 7/The Chariot. On my birthday 3/7/2004(number total =16/reduced is 7. I moved into my Chariot year 2 days before my dad died.

Here is a link to my original posting about this subject:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=20662

One odd thing I can see now, that I couldn't see then, is that the readings I did about these number messages seem to point towards my father's passing. It's sad because I was in denial. No matter how much information we are given about such a hard event, it still hurts and it is hard to listen.

What has me troubled now is that about 3 weeks ago I began seeing number sequences again. However, this time it is random numbers where there is a number followed by a double digit: i.e. 6:33, 7:22, 10:44, 3:55, 11:22 and so on. It has been happening daily for around 3 weeks. It has even gone into my receipts at the grocery. I was prompted to write about here, remembering how many people here on AT have had similar experiences. Today so far, 5:33, 5:44 and my store receipt: $14.22.

Now, I am much more open then I was in 2004, as I have gone through some dramatic spiritual changes. I believe a message being communicated. At this point, I am trying to understand what I am supposed to learn here.

My gut is telling me that something big is being foretold here, but not something bad. This energy seems more positive, like something great is about to happen. We'll see.

Just wanted to share with the group, as I know many of you here have experienced the same thing. In fact, last time I received some great feedback and nuggets of knowledge that I needed about the matter.

I don't know what it all means yet, but I will keep you posted to what unveils itself.

Many Blessings,
Indigo Rose :)

SunChariot

Thanks for sharing. That was a truly fascinating story. I agree that the universe is trying to tell you something. And it wants you to know as it is making a point of pointing it out to you whenever it can.

I know you will figure it out when the time is right. Sometimes we are meant to only find out when the time is right I think. Things like your father's passing are best not known in advance to me, it would have only made you miserable to know. What would be the point of suffering all that time for nothing, when instead you were free to enjoy the time you had together without that worry. I think things do happen when they are meant to, including your understanding of the event and the universe's hints I am sorry for your loss though.. I lost my Dad in 1976, and it was hard too. I feel for you.

Keep working on figuring out what it means to you, and you will get it when you are meant to. I hope it is something positive this time. What do you think, could it be something about your love life? They seem to be pairs of the same numbers...pairs remind me of a couple. As they are the same number twice in each pair, looks like well-matched complatible couple. Just me guessing here....

I will look forward to hearing what it is about then.:)

Did I tell you that when I got my Osho Zen, it was my 18th deck, and I bought it to use first in the intuitive group, where I was number 18, where I signed up. I thought that was cool. Amazing actually, as 18 is my favourite, luckiest number, and means "life" in my religion--not just being alive physically but emotionally as well...Then I went to write in my journal about my new deck, and guess what??? I number my journal pages and have an index so I can find things. The next empty page where I got to add in my notes on my new deck was page 118....Another 18. I was blown away enough by seeing 2 18's there, but there was a third surrounding the same deck. So I think it is the universe telling me pay attention to this deck as it is there in my life to teach me how to live in a way that the universe wants me to live my life. And I certainly intend to pay close attention to that and to see what that is and live it. :grin:

Bar

rash212

Hi,

Yes those numbers mean alot! Recently, I have read a book by Doreen Virtue -"Healing with the angels" the last chapter deals with numbers.. each numbers tells us something, specially when it is double or triple! They say the angels are trying to communicate with you via the numbers!!! Doreen Virtue also has come out with another book which is "Angel numbers". I havent read this one..but here she explains it more in details!

I have a small extract from another site which is below..just to get you intrigued to seacrh more on this:):-

11:11
About number 11 - 11 is double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology - 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind - our genetic encoded memories ... that we are spirits having a physical experience - not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

11:11 - or derivatives of these numbers - 111 and 11 - are digits that repeat in time - thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations - our personal experiences and lessons - loops in time - whatever - they are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.

........G.O.T. YOU INTERESTED IN NUMBERS I HOPE:)

Rash

Indigo Rose

SunChariot said:
.. Things like your father's passing are best not known in advance to me, it would have only made you miserable to know. What would be the point of suffering all that time for nothing, when instead you were free to enjoy the time you had together without that worry. I think things do happen when they are meant to, including your understanding of the event and the universe's hints I am sorry for your loss though.. I lost my Dad in 1976, and it was hard too. I feel for you.

Thank you. I am sorry for your loss, also. As for knowing in advance, it is not something that feels good. That is why there is a terrible wrestling match with reality. Looking back, I see how the Universe(God to Me)was warning me so I would come back home and be with Dad. I am thankful the Voice led me to my daddy. He was my hero, and like an Astro-Twin in a way. He was Pisces Sun/Gemini Rising/Aries Mercury:) just like me....:) We had an intuitive way of communicating. We understood each other like no one else in the world. I miss him, especially at this time of year. I thank God I made it back to spend his last Christmas with him! Truly if the Spirit had not been prompting me to make the move, I would have missed out on something huge!

SunChariot said:
Keep working on figuring out what it means to you, and you will get it when you are meant to. I hope it is something positive this time. What do you think, could it be something about your love life? They seem to be pairs of the same numbers...pairs remind me of a couple. As they are the same number twice in each pair, looks like well-matched complatible couple. Just me guessing here....

I will look forward to hearing what it is about then.:)

:)Maybe something good is on the horizon for hubby and me.:) I can see your point on the number pairs. I'll keep you posted. Maybe we'll win the lottery!LOL! The Wheel of Fortune has been hanging around lately. :) Actually, I think the WF is pointing to the work we have been doing on finding our destiny.We are in a time when we are both going through big spiritual changes. In fact, I am now a believer in reincarnation; still a Christian, but based on recent scriptural research I believe in reincarnation. I am finding my way through this right now, and this is part of those big changes I was referring to. My husband is experiencing his own spiritual changes, as well.Maybe the numbers are pointing to this spiritual growth process. ?? We'll see.

SunChariot said:
Did I tell you that when I got my Osho Zen, it was my 18th deck, and I bought it to use first in the intuitive group, where I was number 18, where I signed up. I thought that was cool. Amazing actually, as 18 is my favourite, luckiest number, and means "life" in my religion--not just being alive physically but emotionally as well...Then I went to write in my journal about my new deck, and guess what??? I number my journal pages and have an index so I can find things. The next empty page where I got to add in my notes on my new deck was page 118....Another 18. I was blown away enough by seeing 2 18's there, but there was a third surrounding the same deck. So I think it is the universe telling me pay attention to this deck as it is there in my life to teach me how to live in a way that the universe wants me to live my life. And I certainly intend to pay close attention to that and to see what that is and live it. :grin:

Bar

:) Wow, that is cool! :) Yes, I think you are fine tuning your intuition and the Universe is coming through loud and clear! :)

Thanks for your words of encouragement.
Blessings,
Tammara aka Indigo Rose :)

Indigo Rose

rash212 said:
...Yes those numbers mean alot! Recently, I have read a book by Doreen Virtue -"Healing with the angels" ...

........G.O.T. YOU INTERESTED IN NUMBERS I HOPE:)

Rash

:) LOL! Thanks for the information. Others on AT have mentioned her work and the numbers connection. At this point, I am trying to keep my mind way open. I don't want to miss any signs along the way.

Indigo Rose

12:33....Here we go again!

Here is a reading I just did to examine what is at the root of this Numbers message.

I did a simple 3 card reading, with a fourth card for clarification.
Universal Waite deck used.
1--2--3(4 clarifier)

What's the Message of the Number sequences I have been seeing?

1)This is what it IS: Knight of Wands

2)This is what it is NOT:10 of Wands

3)This is what is hidden: The Hanged Man, and 6 of Wands as clarifier

The Sum of the Digits: (10)Wheel of Fortune

At first glance, I see this vibes with my "gut" which says the message is a positive one. The Hanged Man has interestingly enough been showing up as my husband in various readings lately. Then there is that Wheel again! Hmmmm.....who knows?

I see a great deal of spirituality here with all the wands. That really vibes with the journey we are on right now too.

Hmmm....? Waiting......watching.....wondering.... :) This is quite an interesting journey! :)

Azarial

I know exactly what you mean. For as long as I can remember I always see the time 1:23. It doesn't matter if it is in the daytime or at night. I always happen to glance at the clock when it is that time. At night, I will even wake up at night, look at the clock and it will say 1:23 and I will fall back asleep right away. I feel like something big is definately connected with me and this number, I am just not sure what it is. For a while I thought maybe I died at this time in a past life. I really don't know what it is.

~Azarial~

SunChariot

Indigo Rose said:
Thank you. I am sorry for your loss, also. As for knowing in advance, it is not something that feels good. That is why there is a terrible wrestling match with reality. Looking back, I see how the Universe(God to Me)was warning me so I would come back home and be with Dad. I am thankful the Voice led me to my daddy. He was my hero, and like an Astro-Twin in a way. He was Pisces Sun/Gemini Rising/Aries Mercury:) just like me....:) We had an intuitive way of communicating. We understood each other like no one else in the world. I miss him, especially at this time of year. I thank God I made it back to spend his last Christmas with him! Truly if the Spirit had not been prompting me to make the move, I would have missed out on something huge!

Thank you for sharing that. That is a beautiful story. I love to hear about how Spirit prompts you to do something and then it turns out to be so in your best intersest. I know it was very hard for you, but the intuitive part is beautiful.

It was the same with my Dad. We were very attuned, very very close, could practically read each other's thoughts. I was only 20 at the time, still living at home. I had a rather spiritual experience too surrounding his death, not Tarot related, but I thought I would add it in here too. I did not get the chance to say goodbye, he went very quickly without being ill first. My Mom and Dad went off to work one day and just my Mom came home...As you can imagine I had a terribly hard time falling asleep that night.

When I finally did, I had a dream. It was unlike any dream I had ever had...Things were so REAL. I dreampt I was across the street at the shopping center that was almost finished being built at the time... It was like 3:00 in the morning, and the doors would have of course been locked. Things were exactly as they would have been in reality, darkish with just a few service lights on. Things were not like a real dream, everything moved, sounded, felt, time passed...just like in real life. In my real dreams normally things morph into other things, I never see faces clearly... But this dream was exactly like reality.

So there I was sitting on a bench in the shopping center and my father was sitting across from me. And we got to talk, and mostly what I remember was saying to him at the end "Don't go" and he said to me "I have to" and with that he was gone and I woke up. And I never saw him in a dream again.

And it was rather a big moment in my life. I was brought up by two atheists you know, but at that moment, I knew that it wasn't just a dream but something real that had happened. And that lead me to feel that your spirit does not die when you do, because he was still able to contact me. And there is SO much more that we cannot understand just yet. Which one could say was the very beginning of my spirituality. The very first inkling that there was more to life than we can see or that I had been taught to beleive in.

I've always been the only one in my family too to believe in G-d at all, or have any spiritual sense. Maybe it's something in you, not something that has to be taught. When it's in you it looks for ways to express itself and leads you to explore it.

Indigo Rose said:
:)Maybe something good is on the horizon for hubby and me.:) I can see your point on the number pairs. I'll keep you posted. Maybe we'll win the lottery!LOL! The Wheel of Fortune has been hanging around lately. :) Actually, I think the WF is pointing to the work we have been doing on finding our destiny.We are in a time when we are both going through big spiritual changes. In fact, I am now a believer in reincarnation; still a Christian, but based on recent scriptural research I believe in reincarnation. I am finding my way through this right now, and this is part of those big changes I was referring to. My husband is experiencing his own spiritual changes, as well.Maybe the numbers are pointing to this spiritual growth process. ?? We'll see.

I wish something good for you and your hubby then in the future from those numbers. Looking forward to hearing more as it unfolds.:grin: I'm not sure where I stand on reincarnation, still exploring the idea, but I kindof lean towards it. You hear these stories too or young children remembering their past lives in places they could not otherwise know anything about. I am leaning in that direction, but I do feel that only your body dies when you die. I evne once in my life had an out of body experience. Not something I did purposely at all. Just there I was floating around the ceiling looking down at myself. It only lasted a few minutes, and I do not remmember feeling any fear, just initially some confusion as to how I could be up here if I was down there. Then a sense of awe, as it is a spiritual experience. That also left me with a sense that your spirit/soul can leave your body and still function as usual.

Good luck to both of you on finding your spiritual path. I find my Tarot a tremedous help with that myself. :grin:

Indigo Rose

Azarial said:
I know exactly what you mean. For as long as I can remember I always see the time 1:23. It doesn't matter if it is in the daytime or at night. I always happen to glance at the clock when it is that time. At night, I will even wake up at night, look at the clock and it will say 1:23 and I will fall back asleep right away. I feel like something big is definately connected with me and this number, I am just not sure what it is. For a while I thought maybe I died at this time in a past life. I really don't know what it is.

~Azarial~

hmmm....very interesting thought here. I am a new believer in Reincarnation, so your thoughts on this are intriguing.

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,

Indigo Rose

SunChariot said:
Thank you for sharing that. That is a beautiful story. I love to hear about how Spirit prompts you to do something and then it turns out to be so in your best intersest. I know it was very hard for you, but the intuitive part is beautiful.

Thank you. Yes, I am thankful for the gift of the Spirit!

SunChariot said:
It was the same with my Dad. We were very attuned, very very close, could practically read each other's thoughts..... I did not get the chance to say goodbye, he went very quickly without being ill first......As you can imagine I had a terribly hard time falling asleep that night.....

When I finally did, I had a dream. It was unlike any dream I had ever had...Things were so REAL......
So there I was sitting on a bench in the shopping center and my father was sitting across from me. And we got to talk, and mostly what I remember was saying to him at the end "Don't go" and he said to me "I have to" and with that he was gone and I woke up. And I never saw him in a dream again.

And it was rather a big moment in my life. I was brought up by two atheists you know, but at that moment, I knew that it wasn't just a dream but something real that had happened. And that lead me to feel that your spirit does not die when you do, because he was still able to contact me. And there is SO much more that we cannot understand just yet. Which one could say was the very beginning of my spirituality. The very first inkling that there was more to life than we can see or that I had been taught to beleive in.

I've always been the only one in my family too to believe in G-d at all, or have any spiritual sense. Maybe it's something in you, not something that has to be taught. When it's in you it looks for ways to express itself and leads you to explore it.

Wow! Beautiful story and testimony! Bless you for embracing the Divine and opening your heart to the Spirit! I can tell It is for sure in YOU!

I too have had post-death visits from my loved ones. First, my grandmother(maternal). I was not able to say good bye to her, as I was on a travel assignment when she took ill and subsequently passed. It grieved me so much. The night after she died she appeared to me in a dream; only she was young and had on a cool Ladies leather jacket. Her hair was lovely and she just looked like a young version of my grandmother. I cried and told her I was sorry that I missed saying goodbye to her. She hugged me and told me, "It's alright honey, I know you love me. I love you, too." With that she was gone. I have not dreamed of her again, either.

My dad has come to me a couple of times in dreams, but not recently and he didn't speak to me; he would only look at me and I could catch his meaning in his eyes. Recently, though my great-Aunt(maternal) has come to me in 2 dreams and a waking experience(intuitive voice). The message I got from her was deeply spiritual and significant to my growth. She was a beautiful and soulful Scorpio woman. Her energy was intense, but so pure. She is one of the few Scorpio women I have known who understood her own passion/power and had a handle on it. This has come to me, at a time when I have begun to explore my own Scorpion nature; which I have only recently discovered is part of my character.

SunChariot said:
I wish something good for you and your hubby then in the future from those numbers. Looking forward to hearing more as it unfolds.:grin:

:) Thank you! I will keep you posted. ;)

SunChariot said:
I'm not sure where I stand on reincarnation, still exploring the idea, but I kindof lean towards it.

I understand what you mean. I am still in an exploration process, as far as what it all means. However, at this point I do believe it is real. I don't know what religious faith you practice, but I am of the Christian faith. I have a web-source that I have used to explore the concept, because of the scriptural references. I have posted it here if interested.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/origen1.html

SunChariot said:
You hear these stories too or young children remembering their past lives in places they could not otherwise know anything about. I am leaning in that direction, but I do feel that only your body dies when you die. I evne once in my life had an out of body experience. Not something I did purposely at all. Just there I was floating around the ceiling looking down at myself. It only lasted a few minutes, and I do not remmember feeling any fear, just initially some confusion as to how I could be up here if I was down there. Then a sense of awe, as it is a spiritual experience. That also left me with a sense that your spirit/soul can leave your body and still function as usual.

Yes, I am glad you have been able to touch the spirit realm. It is very affirming when we reach it. I don't remember a "past" life, but I used to have serious episodes of Deja`Vu where I would become trance-like. It was the most eerie feeling in the world. I would get a warm sensation up my spine and it would literally stop me in my tracks. Then an overwhelming feeling that I had done exactly what I was doing before. It was as if I was playing out a movie, where I knew each scene as it was happening because I had acted it out before. When I would share this with my dad, he told me it was deja vu but he couldn't explain why it happened to me. My mom believed it was reincarnation. The seeds for my new found understanding were planted back then. She is a Christian too, but much more open than my dad was when he was on this plane. Her openness and my exposure to many different religious beliefs has been a great help to me on this spiritual journey.

Regarding deja`vu, I have only had a few deja vu experiences as an adult. The times when they would grip me, gradually faded away as I grew up.

SunChariot said:
Good luck to both of you on finding your spiritual path. I find my Tarot a tremedous help with that myself. :grin:

:) Thank you for your words of encouragement! Yes, Tarot is a wonderful help and I am so thankful for the Gift!

Many Blessings,