The Numbers are Saying Something: but what?

Indigo Rose

ros said:
Just an idea, but maybe the numbers teaches us different
kinds of lessons of survival.

I'll be thinking of you!

Hi Ros,
Thank you. I am sorry I missed this response for some reason. I like your thoughts and it truly makes sense about the living learning lessons of survival. As my life goes on I am truly being taught these valuable lessons.

Peace
:heart: Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose

Breezes said:
I haven't read all this thread but wanted to comment. A family member told me about the 11:11, 12;12, and so on. this was summer 05. I too began to see them , but I was aware of them and pershaps I was just looking at the clock at that time. anyway, I went to the web sites about it and it is interesting, but I haven't really been able to gain too much more info about it. perhaps there is a message, may be. my father was born on 11-11.

breezes

There are a lot of people experiencing this strange numbers phenomenon now. Many people have offered some great thoughts and possible ideas. I am not certain of the meaning; not truly certain yet. I do think we as a people...the Human Race is being communicated to by God; through the Spirit and through angels. I think our spirituality is heightened and we are on the threshold of major Global changes. This is why I think this numbers thing is happening so widely now. It's like a warm up message to get us ready for the next phase of the journey.

I am still seeing the numbers now. I don't know if they will stop, and I don't know if it relates solely to the issue of death I have experienced over the past couple of years.

For now, I will keep watching and waiting.

Peace
:heart:

Baroli

I don't know if this means anything,....

i have been a very big believer of numerology. Just a quick note, Indigo, and mind you I have not read the entire thread, if this was mentioned earlier, I beg your pardon. Did you know that Steve Irwin was 44 and died on the 4th?

44:4

Just a thought.

Baroli

Indigo Rose

Baroli52 said:
i have been a very big believer of numerology. Just a quick note, Indigo, and mind you I have not read the entire thread, if this was mentioned earlier, I beg your pardon. Did you know that Steve Irwin was 44 and died on the 4th?

44:4

Just a thought.

Baroli

I didn't know that. However, I had a very unusual event connected to him. One night I clicked on CNN to update me on the news and his picture was shown, along with his wife and daughter. I felt like his eyes were communicating that he didn't want his daughter to follow after him in life pursuing dangerous animals. It sounds crazy, but I felt it very strongly and it seemed so real to me. I have been reading pictures as part of my psychic development journey; and this picture jumped out at me with that message.

Odd the connection you have added here.
Thank you.

Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose said:
Odd the connection you have added here.
Thank you.

OK...now that is weird. After my post I checked my entry and that last one is quote #44. :bugeyed:

memries

Every morning I awake at 3:43... it is beginning to get to me. It does not matter what time I go to bed. Then I do not go back to bed but of course tired by 7 when I get up to take the children to school.

I did not read the whole thread yet, but will. Does anyone have even a vague notion of was 3:43 might be about ?

I know the Chinese do not like the number 4 and my whole life is surrounded by 4's. I was born on the fourth and like that number. Our address is 1336 so there are the 3's again. It adds up to 10 in Tarot so that would be the Wheel of Fortune.

Any ideas at all would be appreciated.

Indigo Rose

memries said:
Every morning I awake at 3:43... it is beginning to get to me. It does not matter what time I go to bed. Then I do not go back to bed but of course tired by 7 when I get up to take the children to school.

I did not read the whole thread yet, but will. Does anyone have even a vague notion of was 3:43 might be about ?

I know the Chinese do not like the number 4 and my whole life is surrounded by 4's. I was born on the fourth and like that number. Our address is 1336 so there are the 3's again. It adds up to 10 in Tarot so that would be the Wheel of Fortune.

Any ideas at all would be appreciated.

It feels like the Wheel of Fortune being the sum of it is a message telling you that these numbers are connected to your destiny.

Have you had your Numerology profile done before? Given you were born on the 4th, that is one number which fits. Perhaps the other do too?
Interesting that your address adds up 13, which reduced is 4. In this way, you have both the 3's and the 4.

3's=Creativity, expansion, and growth
4's=Structure, stability, and foundation

Looking at them together:
3:Creative growth--4:Stable foundation--3:Creative growth.....

Add them together...10...which reduces to 1
1=Seeds, new beginnings, creative power.

Perhaps this is a message that your destiny is to surround your solid and stable nature, with creative and flowing energies which will allow you to grow.
Since you mention taking the children to school. Perhaps this is a message telling you that you are in the right place now, helping your grandchildren grow...providing them a stable anchor to hold onto...and in this way you are fulfilling your destiny.

It is a very intereting numeric code, Memries.
Thank you for sharing.

memries

That is very interesting and revealing Indigo Rose. It confirms I am in the right place for now. I really want to get a place of my own although it is beautiful here. Everyone in the family is so loving and kind to me. I cannot bring myself to leave the children, the little one seven now and seems to be so reliant on my strength.

All my life there have been children in it and suppose I relate more to children than I do to adults. It seems to me that God has always sent me a child to bring along, not that I was the sole caregiver although I had three of my own.

There have been 4's in most of my addresses and another odd number is 11.
Many family members have died on the the 11th of a month.

No I have never had a numerology reading done. However, I do believe that numbers do have meanings or they would not keep coming up. It is just so strange sometimes.

Thank you for your reply Indigo Rose, it did make me feel much better about what I am doing.

Indigo Rose

memries said:
That is very interesting and revealing Indigo Rose. It confirms I am in the right place for now. ....
Thank you for your reply Indigo Rose, it did make me feel much better about what I am doing.

You are welcome, Memries.:) I am glad it helped you.

Blessings to you and your family.
:love: Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose

Carrying this over from Numbers Poll Thread....

Indigo Rose said:
The numbers have been active for the past 2 days.
Phone calls...timed 4:04, 10:44....stumbling on the clock at 7:22, 9:11, 11:11....then 2 nights in a row when we went to watch a movie and switch over to DVD the clock time which flashed on the screen was 5:05, 4:11(not even close to the correct time btw)....getting behind a car with license 555...then as I was driving to get my hubby from work, the CD I was listening to just stopped playing and got stuck.....it was track 4 at 2:22. It felt very significant to me with all the numbers activity the past few days. I really felt someone trying to get my attention when that CD stopped at 2:22. I glanced at the clock when the CD stopped just to see what time it was....6:28 pm....that number is not significant to me as one that has appeared, so I'm not sure if there is a link.

I've tried to see if the time means anything. Could it be a warning or message regarding something happening on coming 6/28? Or the numbers 6+2+8=16...with 16 being connected the Tower....a sign of some imminent change coming...maybe even by that date or on that date. I don't know. It is not clear to me if the time that the incident happened is even important. What is clear to me is that I am being shown something....I just don't know what right now.

I think this event deserves a reading to try and figure out. I'm going to see if I can get any answers that way. :heart:

I did a reading on it...and here is a link...Reading

I did my reading out in the garden, since it was so pretty outside. When I came back in my hubby and I started hanging out together. As we were sitting there talking, this phrase ran over my mind…Breathe deep the gathering gloom, watch lights fade from every room.. It is from a Moody Blues song which I grew up listening to. I haven’t listened to any of my Moody Blues CD’s since I moved into this house almost 3 years ago. I felt the urge to listen to them. I have the Time Traveller CD set which is a collection of all their work…somewhere. I can’t find it. I decided to look for it. No luck. I did find my single CD’s…Days of Future Passed is the one that has that phrase on it which came to mind. I found that in my CD collection so I decided to listen to it. I popped into my computer CD player, but my reception was scratchy…so my hubby started trying to fix it. While he was doing that I decided to resume my search for the Time Traveller.

I went into the garage and looked into one of the storage boxes, where I thought it might be. It wasn’t there, but something else was discovered. I found my old journal…..one I had started in 1988. I opened it to the last entry and was shocked at the date….12-22-99. My last writing entry was all about my paternal grandmother, the one who was my spiritual mentor and role model for my life…she had been suffering from a stroke and was in a nursing home back in Indiana. I lived in Oregon, working full-time so I couldn’t go and visit her; but I prayed for her…and wrote a prayer for her in my journal. That was my last entry in that journal. I decided to bring it in and show my hubby.
When I walked in from the garage, I saw the clocks as I walked in….2.2.2!!! What???!!??! I could not believe it!

Ok…big deal right? Wrong…not to me…it was just one more amazing numeric connection. My mind went back to last year(June 11....see quote#22 above)when I found the Red Badge of Courage. In that book I had written a message(on 6-11-77), which was inspired by my study of the Book of Revelations and a subsequent dream about the end of the world…which my paternal grandmother was the key player.

NOW I find my personal journal started in 12-88 and ended in 12-99…yes I used it for 11 years!! I had no idea there was such an amazing connection my whole life to this number 11 thing.

I was born in 66, had my crazy end of world dream in 77(at age 11), started my journal in 88…and made my last entry 12-22-99…an 11 year journal.
Now if I follow it forward from 99…11 years…I get 2010. I don’t know if that is significant, or if something big will happen then…it’s just an observation.

I don’t know how all this ties into the CD event yesterday.

I did another reading trying to see if this 6:28…4.222 CD incident was pointing me to a personal event on the horizon, or a major world event.

Reading