symbolon--STRUCTURE

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups

Citizen

Jewel 

Ohhhhh what a treat to see the Symbolon in study (I've been away for a little over a week) ... I shall pull out my deck tonight and see if I can join you guys in this endeavor. Thruthsayer my Venus is also in Pisces.
Top   #11
Citizen

truthsayer 
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Jewel
Truthsayer my Venus is also in Pisces.
hhmmmm...interesting. so you are a pisces w/ venus in pisces. so your pure personae is the angel, too.
then: sun + venus=the queen
it would be really interesting to me to know where the neptune falls in your chart and in what sign, where your venus planets(taurus & libra) are and where leo(the sun) is placed. shoot! i'm curious about your whole chart! LOL

the more i work on the astrological connotations the more i find. my chart is starting to piece together like some kind of novel b/c i can assign memories for each of the cards. some things have alarming accuracy just by the names of the cards. one is so alarming that it's too painful to share. i can scarcely believe it worked out that neatly.
Top   #12
Citizen

Kaz 

truth, what you are doing sounds very interesting.
i will give it a try some time to put cards in houses. i had my chart calculated, now to see if i understand what to do, if not i scream for help here.

kaz
Top   #13
Citizen

truthsayer 
Thumbs up

kaz, if you have a problem just let me know. i'll do my best to help. setting the cards up like your birthchart is really fascinating. it makes symbols come to life thru imagery.
Top   #14
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally posted by truthsayer
shoot! i'm curious about your whole chart! LOL
I'll be more than happy to share it with you. I would love someone to explain it me in English *LOL*. I know that my moon is in Leo, believe my neptune is in pisces. I have all kinds of things in pisces *LOL*. I do not have a single air sign in my chart but there is balance of water, earth and fire. My ascendant is on the cusp of Aries and Taurus I believe which is supposed to be extremely unusual. I will get back to you with the specifics of my chart ... wish I had it electronically and I would mail it to you. I will not be able to get to it till next Monday, but I will PM you as soon as I do.
Top   #15

Citizen

Michellehihi 

I just got those beautiful cards and I want to learn them very well because they are powerful, thank you all for you who have posted!
Top   #16
Citizen

ana luisa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellehihi View Post
I just got those beautiful cards and I want to learn them very well because they are powerful, thank you all for you who have posted!
Thank you for reviving this thread, Michelle ! The Symbolon is a very POWERFUL deck. It says it like it is and it takes a thick skinned reader to take in its messages. Tell us how you are working together !
Top   #17
Citizen

Michellehihi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana luisa View Post
Thank you for reviving this thread, Michelle ! The Symbolon is a very POWERFUL deck. It says it like it is and it takes a thick skinned reader to take in its messages. Tell us how you are working together !
I did a reading yesterday and it was sooooo accurate!
I want to make sure I understand well the structure. So all the cards show scenes of life, but actually they mean something that is going on inside me?
I did a 3 cards reading:
- what's really going on in the focus situation
- what I need to do in order to arrange the situation
- the outcome if I follow the advice of card 2.

What I did basically was an intuitive reading because I know nothing of astrology. And then I read the LWB for further insights. It was really powerful and I gained confidence about the solution to the problem.
Top   #18
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.