Scrying Group - Another go-round, if you like

MareSaturni

*hands up*

Oh, i came so late :(
Can i still have a...little spot? Anywhere?
I can't scry but i'm learning :)

~Yuko

sagewriter

I'd love to do that. I'm not sure when I can get it done though. I seem to have been stuck in a rut for a few months now, I want out!! Even my tarot cards won't cooperate!

Guiding Cauldron

hey again all :)

Sorry i've been not able to get into AT for days, now that i've caught up thats fine with me to try and scry for sagewriter. i'll work on
it tommorrow. :)

stella01904

miss_yuko said:
*hands up*

Oh, i came so late :(
Can i still have a...little spot? Anywhere?
MM ~ Any volunteers for Yuko? I would, but my plate is full this week!
BB, Stella

stella01904

Huredriel's session

MM ~ The first thing I saw was a large fir tree. It appeared to be growing right in front of my eyes, like stop-action photograpy.

Then I saw a skull - do not be alarmed! I do not see death that way - when someone dies, I see a little silver light ascending, and none of these appeared during this sitting. Skulls continued to appear throughout. I think they may stand for ancestral knowledge. Most of the sitting seemed to be ancestor-themed.

Next I saw a big churning cloud in the upper left, with a very bright red line coming down from it. I am reminded of the Chinese belief that children are connected to their true parents by a red thread. I don't know if there was a parent in the cloud or not, but I do think it represents a blood tie of some sort. The line was the brightest thing to appear in the ball, and it was very taut and straight. Someone is watching over and guiding you, IMHO.

Next I saw a raccoon's face. I know raccoons are not native to the UK, though they may have gotten over there and colonised by now, what with everyone travelling back and forth these last few hundred years. I don't know how to interpret this. It could be an actual raccoon, or a picture on someone's wall. It could also be a totem energy. Raccoons are smart, tough, and resourceful. They can use their front paws like hands. I have also heard that they can hold their breath - if a raccoon can lure a larger opponent into the water, he will drown him.

Next came a series of faces. Most were indistinct, but there was one woman's face, upturned, with a light shining on it - this one came in very clearly. She was pretty and her lips were quite full.

I'm afraid that's all I got - I have a cold and it was a bit distracting! Let me know if any of this makes sense.
BB, Stella

huredriel

Hi Stella and merry meet,

Thank you so much for this ..... I haven't attempted to scry the last 2 nights, been very drained .... so am going to have another go tonight ....... this sounds really interesting .... am going to ponder over it and come back with feedback hopefully by tomorrow. Hope that's ok :)

x Huredriel

stella01904

MM ~ Sure! Take your time. BB, Stella

huredriel

For Stella:

Well I spent about an hour last night trying to do this again ....... in the end had every light off in the house except the kitchen so only a faint glow coming through a doorway ....... still no clouds, nothing ........ grrrrrrr...... the only thing that *seemed* to happen although it could be my imagination..... was very very faint fuzziness moving over the mirror ..... and the grey *film* was still there .....

I did get a couple of thoughts in my head/images ...... not sure whether they mean anything to you or not but:

a black bird
grey elephant ears
a green pulsating spot of light

It kinda seemed as if an image of a black bird floated over the mirror ..... but since no clouds, movement just solid black I think these were in my head.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

MareSaturni

I think i'll have to learn to scry...definitely! First i need a mirror or a crystal ball...that suggestion you gave me Stella, about the round bottle, i didn't find any. Meh...

Lets see if i find a crystal ball that doesn't have an abusive price...it has to be clean or opaque?

~Yuko

stella01904

huredriel said:
I did get a couple of thoughts in my head/images ...... not sure whether they mean anything to you or not but:

a black bird
grey elephant ears
a green pulsating spot of light
MM ~ Black bird - ravens and crows. Very nice! Messengers from the Otherworld...;)
Elephant ears I will have to think about and get back to you!
I often see the same green pulsing light...
It kinda seemed as if an image of a black bird floated over the mirror ..... but since no clouds, movement just solid black I think these were in my head.
The things in your head can be every bit as relevant as the things appearing in the mirror.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
Not at all. It can take months to reach full proficiency - sounds like you are coming along fine! It's just practice, like anything else.
Thanks so much for doing this!
BB, Stella