Scrying Group - Another go-round, if you like

stella01904

miss_yuko said:
I think i'll have to learn to scry...definitely! First i need a mirror or a crystal ball...that suggestion you gave me Stella, about the round bottle, i didn't find any. Meh...
MM ~ Doesn't have to be spherical. A tubular-type wine bottle will do!
Lets see if i find a crystal ball that doesn't have an abusive price...it has to be clean or opaque?
Clear is best. If you go with natural quartz, some occlusions are okay, but that's expensive - if you can find a glass sphere three inches across at a cruelty-free price, that's perfect. :)
BB, Stella

stella01904

For Mary (Mingbop)

MM ~ The crystal was very bright and silvery for you! You should be in a very worry-free phase, or if there are problems, they should be clearing away

I saw a very tiny grey tabby-stripe kitten. A hand appeared under it and held it.

Then I saw a snake, also with stripes! He was very brightly-colored, he looked like a "good" snake. The only possible downside to these two pictures is that in some systems, cats and snakes are related to falseness, flattery. So be alert, there is a possibility of a lie close by. But all in all, things should go well. Cats and snakes are also magic, lunar power, wisdom.

The last thing I saw was a woman, a very beautiful woman in the shadows, removing jewelry. She took off a white necklace, probably pearls, and laid it down. It looked like her hair was long and dark, and she was dressed in an off-the-shoulder dress. Coming from something very formal! Don't know what this means, though. Hope you can make sense of it!

This is all I got, as I said, I am recovering form a cold and the pictures are a bit harder to get when one is stopping to cough or sniff - but it can be done! I can try again for both you and Huredriel at a later date, if you'd like.
BB, Stella

Guiding Cauldron

i tried!!

Oh dear I'm not sure I'm very good at this yet, but I did try!
I have this recipe for scrying tea, but I ended up useing a mirror. I asked for protection and wisdom and then asked what was significant for SAGEWRITER to know about now.

At first I saw nothing. But I stuck with it and tried not to be to serious in my mindset and let my mind wander a little freer than normal lol Once I did that I saw a slash of beautiful torquoise blue color on the top left hand side. Kind of like if you tore a pice of paper on the side you get that slit effect, thats what this was and only for a moment. But the color was really stunning and has stayed with me clearly.

Also after focusing a few minutes more there seemed to be a bright red flash of color towards the bottom left and I took that to mean the end of searching. Oh and of all things I smelled flowers dureing this. Which I thought odd as I had not lit any incense or had flowers in the house or sprayed any air freshner. But it was a fresh, light, pleasant smell, made me feel relaxed but I also smiled a lil bit.

I don't really know if I did this right or not as I have never done this before, and if any of this pertains or brings something to mind to SAgewriter I'd love to know about it. Or if theres any questions that may help bring something to focus, I'm happy to do what I can.

Thanks for any insight from anyone who feels to offer :)

You know whats reall odd for me throughout this, it instantly reminded me of when I was very young and used to see images often by just stareing into space kinda thing, but always better in a darkened area with very little to no light. I actually recalled how I did the process and emembered seeing some of the images as well, like little clips. It felt very peaceful, like I was reconnecting to something.

stella01904

MM ~ You're doing it right!

Practice will bring back the ability to see pictures. After all, you did it when you were a kid! It's "there". :smoker:
BB, Stella

WhiteRaven

Stella.....I have a question.

When scrying...do you find that you have clearer visions pending on the phases of the moon? IE. Tomorrow being the New Moon.....as opposed to say....Waxing or Full....Do you find the scrying stronger in the full moon phase?......or will you see things say.....in their beginning stages when scrying on a New Moon?

huredriel

Feedback for Stella

stella01904 said:
MM ~ The first thing I saw was a large fir tree. It appeared to be growing right in front of my eyes, like stop-action photograpy.
Hmmm makes me think of the Empress card for some reason ...... lots of growth hopefully going on in my life right now.

Then I saw a skull - do not be alarmed! I do not see death that way - when someone dies, I see a little silver light ascending, and none of these appeared during this sitting. Skulls continued to appear throughout. I think they may stand for ancestral knowledge. Most of the sitting seemed to be ancestor-themed.
Not sure what you meant by this ....... but take it to be knowledge already inside that I'm trying to reach ....... or hopefully there is more inside than I'm aware of!

Next I saw a big churning cloud in the upper left, with a very bright red line coming down from it. I am reminded of the Chinese belief that children are connected to their true parents by a red thread. I don't know if there was a parent in the cloud or not, but I do think it represents a blood tie of some sort. The line was the brightest thing to appear in the ball, and it was very taut and straight. Someone is watching over and guiding you, IMHO.
No parent in Spirit ...... grandparents are .... but since you say watching and guiding and mention Chinese belief ...... I believe I have a guide who is an oriental gentleman though he may be Japanese, I'm not sure at the moment.

Next I saw a raccoon's face. I know raccoons are not native to the UK, though they may have gotten over there and colonised by now, what with everyone travelling back and forth these last few hundred years. I don't know how to interpret this. It could be an actual raccoon, or a picture on someone's wall. It could also be a totem energy. Raccoons are smart, tough, and resourceful. They can use their front paws like hands. I have also heard that they can hold their breath - if a raccoon can lure a larger opponent into the water, he will drown him.
Very interesting, never seen a raccoon actually ....... and not in my totem ..... perhaps a message to try and utilise this kind of energy.

Next came a series of faces. Most were indistinct, but there was one woman's face, upturned, with a light shining on it - this one came in very clearly. She was pretty and her lips were quite full.
I wonder if this is one of my guides, that was my instinctive thought.

I'm afraid that's all I got - I have a cold and it was a bit distracting! Let me know if any of this makes sense.
BB, Stella

Hope that's ok for feedback Stella ...... am going to try again this week .... had quite a few distractions and things going wrong this weekend, so wasn't in right frame of mind to do this.

x Huredriel

mingbop

Stella, I havent been able to get into ac for AGES and am so sorry. I left many people waiting for replies. thanks for that, I will think on it, and I will look for you tonight and tell you what I see. xxx

mingbop

For Stella

I saw for you ancient egyptian tomb paintings....then a moon, then a spider lol...felt muddled & confused, and heard what sounded like golden or gelden or even maybe gold. And if you can make any sense of that lot then the best of luck!

Guiding Cauldron

ty stella :)

Oh ty stella your encouragment was needed! You know ever since I did this I keep getting this niggling message in my head about how once I start I can never go back to ignorance. I havent done this since, I think its because i'm unsure of the unknown and honestly i dont want any run ins with creepy spirits, demons etc! I feel I'm at a crossroads and am fighting learning more and possible freaky confrontations later on in life. Or Staying as I am and not moveing on in knowledge because of my fears. lol I suppose I will go further eventually because I hae not knowing! But right now I have extremely small baby steps lol :)

stella01904

WhiteRaven said:
When scrying...do you find that you have clearer visions pending on the phases of the moon? IE. Tomorrow being the New Moon.....as opposed to say....Waxing or Full....Do you find the scrying stronger in the full moon phase?
MM ~ I find everything stronger in the full moon phase. ;)
You can scry any time, though. I put my crystal under the full moon for at least three hours monthly. That way it accumulates lunar magnetism. I have found that my smokey quartz will "hold a charge" for the whole lunar cycle. Glass, for me, seems to weaken the around the last week before the full moon. If you are experiencing a similar problem, it is helpful to put a glass jar or bottle of water out to charge with the crystal. You might want to add a bit of silver and/or moonstone. Use this to bathe the crystal when you think it needs a little boost.
......or will you see things say.....in their beginning stages when scrying on a New Moon?
It's not that cut-and-dried for me, no, the things I see seem to be slightly "outside" of time (hope this make sense!) - like looking into a tiny bit of a big "now" where everything coexists. I might get a Victorian lady and something from a month or so ahead in one sitting.
BB, Stella