Scrying Group - Another go-round, if you like

Skydancer

Hi SageWriter!!

I haven't forgotten this thread, in spite of what you may have heard!!

Actually - just read your PM alerting me to your post - so thought I would tell you what I have(not) accomplished in this field.

This is for everybody to read - not just you! :)

Okay ~

I have 2 quartz (or glass) eggs (depending on if I believe the kid I bought them from in Mexico) that I used in the beginning. Very relaxing, but no visions as such. My mind always goes to what I have seen in the movies -- ya know? All the antics. The mist giving way to clear scenes of impending .... situations. Was going to say doom, but you get the idea.

I also made up a metal frame I bought especially for this purpose from the dollar store, and put in a thick sheet of black cardboard stock paper. But of course, there is the reflection issue from the glass. I have it out in plain site in the kitchen/dining room area on a counter -- I look at it, charge it if you will, and think about it. Just about ready to give it a proper go.

Conclusion:

I find that I can 'focus' better when not focusing on an object. When I intuitively read tarot or other cards (and I have lots of 'others'!!) I mentally go a-wandering and it's quite productive. But -- focusing or not focusing (soft focus) seems to distract me. I end up meditating mostly. Lovely and all that - but not if collecting visions or thoughts about a particular person is the objective.

I will be away from computers for about 2 weeks starting this Friday -- so will take my various objects with me, cards - eggs - frames, partly to keep myself sane in this adventure to Floriday to pack up and drive back my FIL. At least my husband will be going - actually he's going and I'm just along for the ride!!

I will keep notes on what transpires on this 2-2 1/2 week venture and will report back to this thread (which I had somehow lost track of) and let you all know how it goes.

LOVE reading everyone's stories!! This really is a new and interesting avenue to be exploring!! :)

S:OL

mingbop

godsake lol

really really odd one....i can see a black, shiny buddha-type statue (at least I think its buddha, the wee fat smiling statue ?), very dark wood almost black and lit by candles. At the same time I am hearing the word "wheels" over & over again !! god, I think I need to get out more ! ...Mary