dream about puppies?

mysticme

last night i dreamt i saw a litter of puppies... mostly white with a few black spots. they were so cute, a few months old at the most. then i looked over and saw the mom nursing another litter of puppies... these ones seemed like they were just a few days old. i remember waking up and thinking it was a strange thing to dream about and reminding myself not to forget the dream so i could try to analyze it later. so then i end up spending the rest of the night dreaming about me trying to remember the puppies. everywhere i went in my dream i would tell people, 'i have to remember the puppies' i think at one point i even looked in the mirror and said.. 'don't forget you dreamt about puppies.'

i don't own a dog and i haven't seen puppies around or on tv lately or anything.. and it was such a vivid dream. especially since i kept reminding myself about it. i feel i should try to analyze it... usually the symbolism in my dreams is something i can identify with and/or instinctually i'll have an idea of what it's supposed to represent. a little over a month ago i had a bizarre dream about hot air balloons.. which also stumped me. a few days later i had a major event in my life. so now when i have a dream that is so vivid, yet i draw a blank on what the symbolism represents... i'm going to pay much more attention. haha

any thoughts? anyone know what puppies can symbolize?

MCsea

Interesting I have had a zillion puppy and DOG dreams in the last
week.. then I see DA DA
on the TV it is Chinese New Year - Year of the DOG.

Maybe 'we' are just picking up on this event?

If not Puppies are just fun and happy, so it has to be a good dream

MARINA

rash212

Hope this helps:-

To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also represents a blossoming friendship or that your friendships will grow stronger.

To see a litter of newborn puppies in your dream, is indicative of the amount of time that an idea has been developing or will take to develop. Look to the number of puppies to give you that approximate amount of time.

To dream that you are taking care of some puppies, indicates that you are a trustworthy and loyal friend especially in difficult times.

mysticme

that's very interesting that the puppies could symbolize time.... wonder if that would be days, weeks, years?

rash212

mysticme said:
that's very interesting that the puppies could symbolize time.... wonder if that would be days, weeks, years?

I believe days and weeks would be more apt, cause dreams symbolize occuring in the present moment or the near future:)!!