Clairvoyance

Tarot_Freak

Hey everyone

Ok i was wondeirng what the best way was to develop and strengthen clairvoyance. Like sometimes when i am doing a reading i will get 'visions' but not always...i want to know how i can develop it more and like control it.....i hope that is the right word...so if anyone can help me that would be great thanks ^_^

Faerie Lin

Geez, tried posting this 3 times already.... hope this works!

Hi and welcome Tarot_Freak,

May I suggest a book that I am currently reading?
Clairvoyance: How to Develop Your Psychic Powers by Joules Taylor, Ken Taylor

Its selling on Amazon for $13.27

This book separated clairvoyance into the elements. Like how a prizm separates light into colors.

Earth: deals with hands-on approach to the physical aspects.
Water: explores making contact with and utilizing your subconscious.
Air: focuses on a disciplined approach to studying and practicing clairvoyance.
Fire: concentrates on the mind and sharpening its energy
Spirit: draws on your skills and developing them further

"This book is a home study training course. It is not intended to be an academic text book; but is more like a project handbook revealing how to nurture and use your inner powers in all sorts of day-to-day situations." - from the review, you can see all of it on amazon.com

There is a section in the beginning where you answer questions and see which element you are highest and lowest in... I scored high (and highest that you can for one element) in the Air, which deals with tarot and astrology ect.

Anyhow, I think this is a good book. Hope you get many more suggestions though...

Lin

Tarot_Freak

Thanks alot for that book....i will probably go out and buy it....thanks alot^_^

lunalafey

another good one

You Are Psychic, by Pete A. Sanders, Jr.
the first paragraph on the back cover reads:
Finally, a scientifically proven method for harnessing your own inborn psychic powers and using them to achieve break-throughs in everyday life.

jade

meditation assists with growing intuition and of course, reiki does too :D each attunement brings your 'abilities' to the surface.

also, just allowing the 'verbal diareah' to flow and not censoring it is also very good. sometimes it may not make any sense to us, but to our clients, it makes ALOT of sense :D

in light,
jade :D

ps enjoy the process rather than focusing on the goal :D (that is from your guides by the way :D)

mondk

Jade: I just love your little avatar!!! (Sorry to interrupt this post, but just had to tell you that!)

Blessings, M.

jade

i love it too!!!!!!!

my pm box is full of compliments for kayne's beautiful creation daily!

he's a GOD!!!!!

love
jade :D

moonman

Chill out

Hi Tarot_Freak,

Sorry I didn't read all the posts because I'm in a internet cafe dam!

I feel the best way to develope your Clairvoyance is by doing yoga, trance work dev/ circle. No other Clairvoyant and tell you what is best as everyone has there own why of working and it's some thing which can not be tought even though everyone can do it.

Good luck!

The best thing is not to try too hard.

Seb

Mlle Lenormand

Meditation and meditation groups are a great way to develop your clairvoyance. A group is helpful because you will allow yourself to meet someone who is supposed to help you. (The old when the student is ready to learn, the teacher will come stuff).

Probably the hardest lesson in clairvoyance will be to let go and trust what you are receiving.