Tarot Guild Australia Journal News

Windhorse

Hi folks!

Just a reminder to all members of the Tarot Guild of Australia - and other interested Tarot enthusiasts - that the copy deadline for the next issue of THE MAGICIAN, our wonderful Journal, is approaching: March 21.

This issue's theme is the suit of Wands/Baton.

So if any of you keen Tarotologists (I think I have just invented a new word) have some words of wisdom to share on the Wands - any of them - then feel free to send in your submissions.

For more info on THE MAGICIAN and submission details, please visit www.tarotguild.org.au/activities

Hope to hear from some of you soon....

Elven

Hi Windhorse :)

Thanks for the info :)

I cant get through to the website though, its saying I 'dont have permission'. I am in NSW so would love to see what the Tarot Guild is about.
Is there another link?

Blessings
Elven x

Elven

Thankyou GeorgiePorgie!! :D

Thats a great website - I had a good half hour browse around! Thanks for your help!

Blessings
Elven x

Windhorse

Elven,

The Guild has a chapter in Sydney. I believe they meet at Adyar Bookstore on thursday evenings. Check out the website for further details....

... enjoy!

P:)

Windhorse

Hi

Just to let people know, that although the deadline is past for this month's issue of THE MAGICIAN, there is still room for a couple of submissions/articles/ or ads.

This issue's theme is the Suit of Wands.

So if there are any members of the Tarot Guild of Australia - or indeed others - that would like to submit something on the elusive Wands, please do not hesitate to contact me (via private message), or go to www.tarotguild.org.au, and click on the "Activities" button, and follow links to The Magician for further contact details.

Subscription details to the Magician and membership details for the Guild are also available on this site....

L8R.....
:)