Scrying for Beginners...a project.

Milfoil

Yes, I'd like to try too. I remember seeing and obsidian mirror on Ebay some time back and it wasn't cheap but it was beautiful.

I'll have a look about, see whats in my cupboards and try a shallow bowl, even paint it black if need be.

Looking forward to it. :)

huredriel

Milfoil said:
Yes, I'd like to try too. I remember seeing and obsidian mirror on Ebay some time back and it wasn't cheap but it was beautiful.
I will be using my mirror ......... would love an obsidian one, but imagine they cost the earth!

Milfoil

I can't remember how much it went for but it was over £50 which I thought was reasonable but above my budget at that time.

MareSaturni

Greeeeeeat!

We have lots of people already! I'll start an entry so we can first dicuss a bit our experiences...what we will be using to scry...our difficulties. So we know where to start, what to practice. I'm also a beginner so i won't dare to teach anyone ;)

What do you think?

~Yuko

cynthia padley

Scrying

I would be interested in learning how to scrye. Have such a hard time sitting down to concentrate. You can also freeze a bowl of ice, and dump it out - and scrye on that.

psychic sue

Anything you feel comfortable with will do.

Can I suggest though that you all learn to protect yourselves beforehand and close down afterwards (unless of course you know how to do it already).

Sue x

MareSaturni

psychic sue said:

Can I suggest though that you all learn to protect yourselves beforehand and close down afterwards (unless of course you know how to do it already).

Sue x

That's an amazing idea Sue! Would you like to suggest us any way to do protect ourselves before trying to scry?

Thanks you :)

~Yuko

huredriel

psychic sue said:

Sue x
Would connecting to above and below at the beginning ..... surrounding with protective light ...... and then closing off, allowing remaining energies to go back to the Earth be sufficient?

memries

I have tried to scry many times. There was another thread on here. Anyway it was to no avail.
The other day I was just kind of looking out the window from a distance and there is a red foil shopping bag on the floor, waiting for delivery, and I saw all kinds of pictures in it. It was like they were moving..the light I suppose.. but I was just floored. Thought I am scrying !!!!! So guess my medium is going to be a red foil shopping bag !!! LOL
I know that Purple-Scorp uses purple foil and I bought some and tried that but it didn't work for me !
It was funny as I was looking across the street but it was like the bag caught my eye ! I could look straight at it and it did not go away. I saw all kinds of pictures in there ! Amazing ! Full daylight too.

kerrip

I'd love to learn to.

So now I'm looking forward to something happening.

I am going to try to use a rock, so I hope it works!