Scrying for Beginners...a project.

psychic sue

When I use the ball, I always feel like there's another world in there. I see mountains and lakes and sometimes people or animals. I even saw some numbers once. Another time, I was asking questions and the words "YES" and "NO" were appearing. Maybe it was just my over-active imagination!

Keigh

Would love to try this...but I wonder, in my house, where someone is always calling me for this or that...how much time is needed as I will have to strictly enforce privacy issues before I can safely try this!

Nara

I've tried third eye meditations, and they were pretty effective. I don't think my third eye is activated yet, but when I do a good meditation and "stare" at my third eye while my eyes are closed, I feel like someone is using his pinky finger to poke my third eye really hard (although it doesn't hurt). I assume this is another good sign? How can I tell if it's activated?

psychic sue

Sounds like a good sign! You will tell when it's activated because you will begin to see stuff - either in the real world, or with your eyes closed and in meditation. Colours, twinkles, sometimes even scenes with people in! Keep going, you are doing well.

Sue x

Michael

Nara said:
I've tried third eye meditations, and they were pretty effective. I don't think my third eye is activated yet, but when I do a good meditation and "stare" at my third eye while my eyes are closed, I feel like someone is using his pinky finger to poke my third eye really hard (although it doesn't hurt). I assume this is another good sign? How can I tell if it's activated?

I get a similar feeling in my third eye area too when I concentrate on it. It seems to pulsate. I don't know if this is a sign of it developing or not.

Milfoil

Well, I've taken the leap and ordered an obsidian mirror. Didn't even know you could buy them easily but 'Shamans Crystals' (.co.uk) sell them and for what I think is a very reasonable price.

I have heard some odd and interesting comments about using obsidian as a scrying tool - anyone have any advice???

Thanks in advance.

Millie

mingbop

Hi Milli .....lol there's a brilliant horror book I read, might be graham masterton or might be steve harris....the hero has black marble tiles in his bathroom, and finds out, while lying in the bath one night, that they are in fact the gates to Hell.........do enjoy your mirror pet !! Ming..... Cackling.

serenaserendipity

scrying, coffee grounds, and telepath farsight

hi everybody!

just thought i'd add my two cents about these fascinating topics...

i think there are lots of ways to scry which don't involve looking literally...

for example, tarot is a way of scrying!

i do think its good to have strong boundaries with scrying just like any other divinatory art--

has anyone heard of the historical turkish tradition, of looking into coffee grounds? once a man who owned a turkish cafe made me turkish coffee, and then he looked in the grounds, and said i would soon have to choose between two men, and one of them was smoking and waiting for me...
which ended up being true, within 6 months...

also has anyone done any research about telepathic foresight? also known as remote viewing?

a few years ago there was an anonymous company advertising for people curious or talented in remote viewing... turns out they were an offshoot of the intelligence branch of the military...

judith orloff wrote about her experiences in a remote viewing intuitive circle... she was involved in some university experiences about these things...

also, in my personal experience, i have an intimate relationship with a friend who lives in iceland. she and i have periodically dreamt of each other... our dreams are psychic, like psychic periodic "checking-in"s... often there are many accurate details in the dreams regarding our current circumstances and emotional or spiritual states...

but such things are not predictable or on-demand, in my experience

so there's my two cents...

sincerely,
serendipity

Sheri

serenaserendipity - I haven't heard of using coffee grounds - I am going to try with coffee though! Seriously, I have had real Turkish coffee before and it is strong enough to give visions! They are serious about their coffee! :)

Thanks for all the interesting information! Definitely worth more than 2 cents!

valeria :)

Netzach

serenaserendipity said:
has anyone heard of the historical turkish tradition, of looking into coffee grounds?

A variation on using tea leaves, no doubt.

serenaserendipity said:
also has anyone done any research about telepathic foresight? also known as remote viewing?

Yes, I've done some remote viewing. Very interesting. There are a couple of good websites, as I remember, which explain the basics and give you exercises to practise on. My husband is quite a good remote viewer and I have two friends who do it professionally.