Numerology anyone?

kerrip

Hi all

I know that numerology gets a little bit of a go in this forum but not too much lately, or so it seems to me.

I have a lot of respect for numerology and use it quite a bit. I just love the way it all fits together.

I was wondering how many people here are really interested in numerology as a study or whether it is a periphery thing that gets a berth every now and then.

I would love to get into more discussions with members here about numerology, so please reply.

Thanks

Kerri

kerrip

yeah, I know

Hi again

Yes, I'm answering myself and yes, I know there's a name for people like that but the thing is I really would like to get some numerology discussion happening.

How about I offer to do a couple of little analysis of you, using numerology just to see if it fits?

I'll offer this to the first 3 people who come along okay?

Kerri

Shaymus

Sure, count me in. I'd love for you to give me a numerological reading. Is there anything you need to know about me first?

Shaymus

kerrip

Hi Shaymus

Great. Yes, I'll need your birthdate as well as your full birth name and the name that you go by now.

You can pm me if you don't want everyone to know this information, otherwise just post it.

Kerri

Rogan

Cool Kerrip - Count me in, that sounds great. Ive never had anything to do with Numerology...

My full name is Joshua Charles Penley and I was born on the 24.4.1981...

Id be more than happy to give you a reading in exhange...

Horace

me too me too please

Hi kerrip

I'm interested in numerology but don't know much. I do add up numbers in things like my address and such, so I'm interested. I'll pm you with my info, if that's OK? oh goody Hh

Crystelle

I LOVE numerology and do it on everyone from potential BF's to potential friends. I think it is a fantastic topic, though I admit I probably only have a surface knowledge so you may find chatting with me a little boring. :|

kerrip

Rogan.....

Rogan said:
Cool Kerrip - Count me in, that sounds great. Ive never had anything to do with Numerology...

My full name is Joshua Charles Penley and I was born on the 24.4.1981...

Id be more than happy to give you a reading in exhange...

Hi Rogan

Here is a bit of a taster:

Your Life Path is 11/2

People with this ruling number are sensitive, feeling and caring. They love refinement, beauty and everything with a depth of cultural substance; are intensely honest, compassionate, often preferring to avoied the life of hard business, for they are generally not competent money managers.

You can be a source of inspiration and illumination for people because you possess a great amount of energy and intuition. You may have been misunderstood early in life,
making you shy and withdrawn because you have a lot going on in your psyche.

You have far more potential than you realise. You can inspire people without conscious effort on your part. You are a channel for information between the higher (the realm of the archetype) and the lower (the relative world). Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight all seem to come to you easily.

Being so highly charged, means that although you possess great abilities, you may indulge in too much self-reflection and self- criticism, so it is like 2 edged knife.

You are aware on some level that you stand out from the crowd and even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel out-of-place.

Joshua, you are blessed with a message, or a specific role to play in life. But to take full advantage of that
opportunity you must develop yourself sufficiently. In the mean time, your inner development will take precedence over your ability to materialize the message. Your real success will probably not eventuate until you are more mature (between the ages of say 35 and 45).

You have extremely high expectations of yourself (some are unrealistic) which may often frustrate you. You can sometimes be very impractical by envisioning a mansion when all you needed was a bungalow.

You have a huge desire to achieve some great ambition, however, you may lack confidence in yourself which leads to frustration. You can sense your potential and self-confidence is the key that will unlock it.

With an 11 Life Path, you also possess many of the characteristics of the ruling number 2. This means that you can be diplomatic and tactful; patient and cooperative; and can work well in groups. You have the ability to find ways of creating harmony among diverse opinions. You enjoy music and poetry and need a harmonious environment. You have an eye for beauty and a good sense of balance and rhythm. You also have the ability to heal, in areas such as massage and counseling .

You have a good sense of humor which makes you enjoyable to be around. You are a sensitive and passionate lover; you are perceptive to your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfill easily (perhaps magickly). However, if you feel you have been used and/or abused in a relationship you may react with devastating power, sometimes using personal criticisms vindictively.

Joshua, you are currently in a 9 Personal Year which is a Year of Change. General aspects include travel, change of home and/or job and the making of new and exciting friendships, often accompanied by the termination of some older relationships you have outgrown. It is also an excellent year for the squaring of old debts and for extending the hand of peace if needed. A strong sense of humanitarian responsibility, tolerance and improved understanding will noticeably prevail during this year.

Well, I hope this has given you a bit of an idea about numerology. This is really just one tiny bit of your chart, but I hope it gives you a taste and an insight.

I'd love your feedback btw. And I may take you up on the offer of a reading later, thanks for the offer.

Have a great day.

Kerri

kerrip

Horace

Horace said:
Hi kerrip

I'm interested in numerology but don't know much. I do add up numbers in things like my address and such, so I'm interested. I'll pm you with my info, if that's OK? oh goody Hh

Hi Horace

I got your pm and I'll definately post something either later today or tomorrow.

Have a great day

Kerri

kerrip

Crystelle said:
I LOVE numerology and do it on everyone from potential BF's to potential friends. I think it is a fantastic topic, though I admit I probably only have a surface knowledge so you may find chatting with me a little boring. :|

Hi Crystelle,

I'm really glad that you would love to chat about numerology. I am no expert either, I just love playing with it and find it fascinating, so we'll get along fine.

Nice to meet you.

Kerri