Planet Series: Saturn-Moon Relationships

dadsnook2000

More comments

PARADOXX
Your Moon is 121 degrees ahead of your Libra Saturn, not 181 degrees. This puts you in the ACTIVIST PHASE.

squeakmo9
Your Moon is just ahead of your Aries Saturn, you are in the PERFORMER PHASE.

huredriel
You have it right.

Again, for everyone. You take the slow moving planet, in this case Saturn, and make it the anchor/reference point. Then you move ahead in sign sequence until you get to your Moon. The number of degrees from Saturn forward to the Moon determines your phase angle.
Dave

paradoxx

ACTIVIST PHASE
Moon is located 90 to 135 degrees ahead of Saturn and signal open confrontation, a fight on several levels to drop an old identity and establish a new identity. "Identity" can mean a new personality, a different approach to interacting with others, a new life-situation or environment, or new life style.

The emotional nature seems stronger here, strong enough to struggle against rules, past habits, conservative life styles that just don't seem to fit any longer and which need to be discarded

Ah, yes this descibes what I am dealing with much more detail, in fact it's a reflection of what I just went through less than 30 minutes ago--confronting stereotypes and imposed systems of unwelcome social structure(caste systems for example)--imagine that.

rcb30872

Thanks Dave

I wondered whether I had it right, I was tossing up between the two, thanks for clearing things up for me:
dadsnook2000 said:
PROPHET PHASE
Well, the power of the previous phase passes as the Moon passes the 315 degree mark and moves towards its conjunction with Saturn. The Moon needs to start thinking about how it can change, manage change, resist change, become change -- all under the inner knowing that change will be neccessary and that preparations must be made. What rules, what feelings, which way to blend a new set of circumstances. Can the future be seen, or does it weigh one down. Is the anticipation worse than the actual soon-to-come experiences? Is there still time to party?
It is funny that you should say that, I just had a reading someone did for me, and they are saying that I am resisting change. I guess since my Moon is in Taurus, then that would make sense.

Yes, definitely, starting to think how it can change, manage change, become change. What rules, what feelings and a new set of circumstances?? Not much of a partier at the best of times :laugh:

rcb30872

dadsnook2000 said:
"Beliefs" are not inclusively "church beliefs" but are any given dogma that has been accepted and which continually shows up in your life as a reinforcing expectation and result. As a child you chase a dog and trip. It hurts. In your mind you associate "hurt" with "dog." You grow up not feeling comfortable about being around dogs. Thats a negative belief, but it would be a belief that persisted and reinforced itself as dogs sensed your unease with them and kept away or snarled at you.

Most likely a parent provided through words and actions a set of beliefs. This is common for many young children. It just that some youngsters are more prone to be highly influenced than others by these beliefs. Dave
Oh dear, now I am confused! performer or prophet stage?

If that is the case, then definitely, when you have put it like that. Like the fact that I like to stay out of the limelight in a sense, not wanting to be seen or noticed, because when I do, I think that someone is going to pick up on some fault of mine, and laugh at me, worse still make a public spectacle of me, just as my mum did for me. Another one, is that when I am really, really, sick I tell myself that I am not sick, because of another thing that happened in my childhood.

Which one am I then? :confused:

WhiteRaven

rcb30872 said:
Oh dear, now I am confused! performer or prophet stage?

If that is the case, then definitely, when you have put it like that. Like the fact that I like to stay out of the limelight in a sense, not wanting to be seen or noticed, because when I do, I think that someone is going to pick up on some fault of mine, and laugh at me, worse still make a public spectacle of me, just as my mum did for me. Another one, is that when I am really, really, sick I tell myself that I am not sick, because of another thing that happened in my childhood.

Which one am I then? :confused:

Bec, you're the Prophet Phase like I am.

rcb30872

WhiteRaven said:
Bec, you're the Prophet Phase like I am.
Thanks WhiteRaven

This is getting rather confusing! Oh well, I am enjoying it! :grin:

:love:

Bec

Crystelle

Crystelle is The Changer phase

Crystelle said:
oooh this is harder to respond to... will get back when i have the chance:

I think that I am more apt to change course and make decisions because they are right for me. I don't participate in change for change's sake but I am not afraid to make changes that need to be. I am strong in my expectations of situations and use all of my resources to being these changes to fruition. I think that as I have matured I have developed this willingness to change. I have begun to really put aside my fears and look at things from a stance of pros and cons.

prudence

dadsnook2000 said:
ACTIVIST PHASE
Moon is located 90 to 135 degrees ahead of Saturn and signal open confrontation, a fight on several levels to drop an old identity and establish a new identity. "Identity" can mean a new personality, a different approach to interacting with others, a new life-situation or environment, or new life style.

The emotional nature seems stronger here, strong enough to struggle against rules, past habits, conservative life styles that just don't seem to fit any longer and which need to be discarded.
My calculations got me here, 102 degrees aprt. This does sound like me, I seem to do this in cycles, or at least consistently throughout my life so far.

serenaserendipity

do you base it on your natal moon, or on the progressions or transits?

hi everybody--

i am confused whether you base it on your NATAL saturn and moon, or on the progressed or transiting saturn and moon...

my natal saturn is 14 degrees Leo, and my natal moon is 28degrees Virgo, in the 4th and 5th houses, respectively...

(which would give me that desiring a break with the past energy you were talking about...?)

but i was told recently that my natal moon is squared the current position of Pluto at 28 degrees sagitarius...

any comments?
sincerely,
serendipity

dadsnook2000

For serenaserendipity

With your natal Saturn at 14 degrees of Leo and natal Moon at 28 degrees of Virgo, your Moon is 44 degrees ahead of Saturn. This is a semi-square aspect and virtually at the start of the WORKER PHASE. You will want to check the general statements I made about that phase and consider how it fits in your life.

We have not yet addressed transits of Saturn through the houses or even phase relationships between progressed Saturn and Moon. All of that will come in a little while. Dave