Witches Clock Spread

redflash

Ummmmmmmmmmmm ok here goes.

Pick what you feel is a relevant significator for the querent.

Ok, its supposed to be round like a clock but I'm off to work soon & in a rush & I assume you know where the numbers are on a clock!!! lol

Start off with your significator in the centre of what would be the clock, make sure its as relevant as possible, not a random card.

Starting off at what would be the 1 o'clock position, lay your cards deosil ( obviously ! ) round the clock upto & including 12 o'clock.

cards 1, 2 & 3 are what fires your passions

cards 4,5 & 6 are your heartfelt emotions.

cards 7, 8 & 9 are your ( hopefully ) rational thoughts

cards 10, 11 & 12 are you desired goals

After reading these 12 cards, lay the 13th card directly under the significator. This is, I suppose, the "battery" card-as in, what will set the clock ( the querent )in motion ?

There has probably been something like this posted on here already, if so I apologize in advance !

Rainman89

redflash said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmm ok here goes.

Pick what you feel is a relevant significator for the querent.

Ok, its supposed to be round like a clock but I'm off to work soon & in a rush & I assume you know where the numbers are on a clock!!! lol

Start off with your significator in the centre of what would be the clock, make sure its as relevant as possible, not a random card.

Starting off at what would be the 1 o'clock position, lay your cards deosil ( obviously ! ) round the clock upto & including 12 o'clock.

cards 1, 2 & 3 are what fires your passions

cards 4,5 & 6 are your heartfelt emotions.

cards 7, 8 & 9 are your ( hopefully ) rational thoughts

cards 10, 11 & 12 are you desired goals

After reading these 12 cards, lay the 13th card directly under the significator. This is, I suppose, the "battery" card-as in, what will set the clock ( the querent )in motion ?

There has probably been something like this posted on here already, if so I apologize in advance !

ok i no this is a stupid question, but im new!!! wat is a significator?

Baroli

A significator is the card,, usually a court card that most represents you. A King, Shaman is an adult male, Queen, Priestess - adult woman, knight - a young man, and page a young boy or girl. You can find out which one represents you by your zodiac sign or sun sign. Anyone else please correct me, if I am wrong on this. Ex: I am a Libra, therefore my significator is the Queen of Swords. (Actually I am what they call a cusp virgo/libra, I just go with the sign most associated with my birthdate. They don't do significators for cusps :( ).

Baroli

HarleyQuinnX

Baroli52 said:
A significator is the card,, usually a court card that most represents you. A King, Shaman is an adult male, Queen, Priestess - adult woman, knight - a young man, and page a young boy or girl. You can find out which one represents you by your zodiac sign or sun sign. Anyone else please correct me, if I am wrong on this. Ex: I am a Libra, therefore my significator is the Queen of Swords. (Actually I am what they call a cusp virgo/libra, I just go with the sign most associated with my birthdate. They don't do significators for cusps :( ).

Baroli

Some people also include the major arcana in the significators. Not all significators are chosen by zodiac sign, though. For example if a father is getting a reading, he may be represented by something like the Emperor or another card that best represents him or his personality.

Rainman89

THANX GUYS!!! that really helped me out!!!!

redflash

Hmmmmmmmmm, I've tried this one since I posted it WITHOUT a significator & I think it works better than when you do use one.

SaintOfScreams

My friend and I tries it out for each other last night, works great, and was fun!

sharpchick

Thanks Redflash, this one looks very interesting. I'll try it today.

Rainman89

DUDES!!! i tried it and i didn't get it! do i think of a problem? do i think "what am i going to do?" what is up? i used other personallity stuff and they sed i was the lovers card. is this my significator? what does this spread tell u? what action does it say u take?

sharpchick

The spread does not appear to me as if you have to frame a question. . .

Rainman, your posts would be a lot easier to read if you spell out your words, instead of talking in chat language. Since these posts go up in real time, but are read at the leisure of other members, the speed obtained from chat abbreviations is not relevant to the message board. AT has members from all over the world who may not be familiar with American chat abbreviations, and might not be able to give you valuable insight.