What's your Soul's Urge?

a_shikhs

VoodooGyal said:
It would make sense to say that no 1 are likely to be leaders .. ambitious and very much a driven person to take intiative.

Thanks VoodooGyal.. That sounds nice and like me.. :)

sagewriter

ooh. i am a 6. is there a website to find out what all the numbers mean?

Milfoil

Yes, I have no idea about this but having worked out that mine is 3 - I don't know what that translates to. Any idea where to find such information?

Milfoil

Well, after googling numerology and soul urge I came up with several sites giving the desired information - for a 3 - they don't match me I'm afraid. Only aspect - that of creativity but the rest was realy wide of the mark. Reading all 1-10 (11 and 22 in some) there are aspects of all of them that fit and some that don't.

HOWEVER

If I do the same with my married name - I get a 9 and it all fits.

Spooky that!

kerrip

sagewriter said:
ooh. i am a 6. is there a website to find out what all the numbers mean?

Hi Sagewriter

A Soul Urge number of 6 means that your aims are love and creativity but remember that this can decline into despair and torment if you lapse into overanxiety.

Kerri

Unknownspirit

It appears that my soul Urge is 9.
Can any one tell me what it means?

kerrip

Milfoil said:
Well, after googling numerology and soul urge I came up with several sites giving the desired information - for a 3 - they don't match me I'm afraid. Only aspect - that of creativity but the rest was realy wide of the mark. Reading all 1-10 (11 and 22 in some) there are aspects of all of them that fit and some that don't.

HOWEVER

If I do the same with my married name - I get a 9 and it all fits.

Spooky that!

Hi Milfoil

Here is a good learning site:
http://www.numerology-free.com/index.html

There are millions of sites out there and everyone has there own way of interpreting it seems. So just as with tarot you need to find what you feel best with.

I see the soul urge 3 as meaning that you have a need to combine feeling with thinking and assessing. The result is generally a capable appraisal of people and situations.

When you do the calculations using your name that you use now it is called a "Minor Souls Urge" which is like an adjustment that you have made. The Minor Souls Urge number emphasises certain aspects and de-emphasises others so it will often give you more of an insight into what you are really wanting out of your life.

A Minor Soul Urge 9 means that your outlook on life has been broadened and it makes you more compassionate, socially oriented, and concerned for the welfare of humanity. You may also be more likely to be a bit "standoffish" with people. You appreciate the arts more, and your artistic talent has been enhanced. You are also attracted to knowledge which may help you to become a teacher.

Kerri

Milfoil

Spot on Kerri - thats astounding!

kerrip

Unknownspirit said:
It appears that my soul Urge is 9.
Can any one tell me what it means?

Hi Unknownspirit

The way I understand the soul urge 9 is that you have a desire to and work hard at improving the quality of your life. You should respect the power of this number because if you aren't careful it can take over and make you overly ambitious and egocentric because it can become a very savage taskmaster.

Kerri
PS: Remember, this is just one part of the whole you.

Unknownspirit

Thanks kerrip. I guess that fits me right now in my life. And thanks for posting the link too, it really helps.