Should I get another past-life regression ?

sunstallion

I know some of you in here are psychic, because I asked in one thread. Now, another topic I would like to ask you is past-life regression.

I had many past-life readings before from many readers including famous psychics like Stacey Wolf, Judy Hoffman, Judy Hevenly, Linda Georgian, etc.... Those people dont know each other, but they said almost the same thing. So, I trust what they told me.

I only had one past life regression, and what I saw during the regression was very weird, didnt make sense to me. Even now, i still dont believe what I saw. One image I picked up was I was a soldier in Egypt, then I turned into a batman, then I turned into a dragon. That was in 1800's. One image I was in some Asian country like Japan or China, but the time frame was also in 1800's. But some of the things I saw in that Asian country were in our modern time like cars, road, bus, eletric cables across the streets, telephone, TV. This was non-sense.

Should I waste my money to get another regression ? What benefits me more, a reading or a regression ? all the psychics I have been to told me that I am a very spiritual soul and have strong psychic abilities, but I need to overcome my ego block, which is the biggest hurdle for me.

Milfoil

First of all, why do you feel that you need a past life regression?

Have you considered meditation as a way to answer some of the questions you have. There is a thread here on ATF (probably a few actually) about the Akashic records. By working through a guided meditation you may be able to achieve the same as a past life regression with regard to some answers.

sunstallion

I dont think I really need another past-life regression. I just want to experience it, and the first time I did, it was just a bunch of garbage to me. I dont whether it was the first time I tried or not, or something else that really block me.

I did mediate, but it doesnt work....I mean it does not access to my past lives or Akashic records. Yes, I can meditate and visualize. In fact, I can visualize very well like I can see clearly myself in my dream vacation, my ideal job in the future.

WolfyJames

Your regressions might be plain wrong or right. After all let's not forget the paralel universes, alternate realms, other civilisations on other planets. Frankly, anything is possible. I've read a few times that we can be in many alternate universes at the same time living different choices, in one of these per exemple, the Nazis might have won the war, in another the Middle-Ages never happened. There is nothing wrong with being an animal too. Or maybe this means you have a vivid imagination.

As for me, I've never had a past-life regression. I'd love to have one at some point. I've often dreamed about other civilisations, about being an animal (including a dragon) and it was really fun, my nicest was me being a gargoyle admiring my wings and feeling the sun on my skin as I was contemplating a beautiful garden.