MerryDay Tarot Book - your opinions?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Any organization of a "lending library" is not supported by Aeclectic and therefore is done at member's risk. As such, all discussion and arrangements should occur by PM.

cardlady22

I made the mistake of taking my wire binding apart to copy the worksheets on pages 30, 31. Looks like the lowest price wire binding machine (3:1 ~ 32 hole) is over $200! :bugeyed:

Have the author and/or publisher verified that they will not be printing more? Has anyone suggested that they get it uploaded as an eBook or PDF? At least these pages would be helpful for those who have the deck, but aren't interested in the numerology part:
90 - 99 Major Arcana
100 - 114 Minor Arcana
121 - 151 Symbolism (dictionary)

AJ

just trim the pages a little and have it rebound at a printers. Its' about 3 bucks.

akirafist

Is that really how large the border is? That's killing me.

cardlady22

The white space border is 1 inch from the edge of the page on all sides.
AJ said:
just trim the pages a little and have it rebound at a printers. Its' about 3 bucks.
I looked into it, but it might run a bit too close to the text. It would definitely cut off part of the worksheets since they run almost to the edge. :(
I'm hoping I can stumble across someone whose office has one of these machines.

Or I suppose I could have it re-bound on the right-hand edge? :p
I'd have to copy the regular text pages onto a single (double-sided) from the backs of the worksheet pages so I don't lose them when I leave them out.