Dream decoding simple spread

amaretta

It's very simple (4 cards) spread which I always use to decode the meaning of a dream.

1. What was it all about?
This card shows what did actually happen in the dream, what the whole story was about.

2. Why did you see it in a dream?
This card indicates the situation in your real life which could produce that dream.

3. What was that dream for?
This card contains some wisdom your unconsciousness try to tell you about the situation recognized by the card 2.

4. The practical advice.
This card tells what you must practically do to resolve the problem.

This spread, though very simple, helps to see the whole structure of a dream, also it may remind you some details which seem to be fogotten.

femalegamer

I am going to use this, because it can't be coincidence that I came to this forum because someone asked for help interpreting a recurring dream and found this sitting at the top of the forum.

aria

i have been getting similiar dreams lately and today only i decided to do a reading for it...will try this tonight..thanks

fordblackorchid

I might use your spread. I watched a tv show lately in which a girl had a vision that was EXACTLY as the dream that kept coming back to me in my childhood.
It was kind of weird looking at it filmed.
But it reminded me of the dream and now I might do a reading on it using your spread,
thanx for sharing!
blessings.

amaretta

I'll be glad if somebody will find it usefull :)

heleneibrahim

How swift and to the point!

Great!!! - And thanks!

heleneibrahim

Phantom Goddess

Last night I had a dream that took place in the same area as a past dream, but different stuff happened in the dream, but the same building and landscape was used. I've never seen that building outside of my dreams. I'm hoping that this spread can help me figure out what the heck is going on!!

amaretta

Sometimes I use 2 cards for each of the first three positions.
It looks like this:

_1___2___3_
1a___2a__3a
_____4_____

I turn up 1a, 2a and 3a after the 1,2,3 cards (and card 4 after them all) and read each of them as the hidden factor for the 'main' position, especially if the dream was strange, surrealistic etc.

Lain_82

Most of my dreams make actually no sense... they're too surrealistic. Your spread (and the 1a, 2a and 3a cards) could be most usefull to find their meaning.

Astraea Aurora

Hi amaretta,

I found your spread very helpful about a dream some days ago when I was in such a panic I had never felt before in a dream. Thanks a lot!

Blessings, Astraea Aurora