Question on dreams of ex-boyfriend appearing in my dream dead or dying or asking to g

Debbie

I need answers to some troubled dreams I have been getting about my ex-boyfriend dying or dead or asking me to go back to him.This is happening alot and I am thinking he is in trouble or is really pasted on.Please help I want answers so I can sleep better.Is there anyone willing to help me out.

Tarotphelia

Just going on the surface of what you have said, it may be possible that you are having these dreams because you still feel guilt over breaking up with your boyfriend.

Or, the fact that he is dead or dying in these dreams may mean that you are really letting go. In other words, your feelings for him are what is dying. You may not be comfortable with that yet.

Your subconscious mind may be telling you it is time to let go and move on.

On the other hand, in my experience, sometimes men have a tendency to blow things out of proportion when they want you back- being very dramatic as if you are really killing them ! When probably you are not.

There is a remote possibility that your dreams may be psychic, but that would be the last choice. Maybe there is a way you can find out what's going on and set your mind at ease thru a third party.

Whatever the case, it sounds as if you may still be painfully connected to this person, and it needs to be sorted out.

Tarotphelia

PS- I think this thread belongs somewhere else.

napaea

I agree with Tarotphelia, you may want to try to contact him via someone else you know.

It could even be that someone in his family has died, and you are picking it up but interpreting it as him.

It could be he is going through an intense time right now dealing with losses of his own, and part of him is dying in his expectations or hopes of life.

I had a similar experience ***
when i was in 6th grade I liked this boy. Ok, then we went our separate ways. At about age 18 I started having dreams about him. He was lost. He was hurt. His parents moved out of the house and didn't tell him where the new house was. Always he seemed sad and hurt.

This went on for years. I dreamt about him probably every week for about 10 years. I tried to find him in the phone book to see if he was ok, on the internet, I considered writing Oprah for one of those "meet the person in your past" episodes! Nothing.

One year I got a very clear vision that he was married and what the woman was like.

a few years ago I came across his name in the phone book and called. Of course he had no idea who i was, but he WAS married and the woman was similar to what I'd seen. he was living in the same state I was the year I had the vision. But he said he was fine. All those dreams of fear, danger, etc. didn't seem to apply.
I used to cry and pray for him all the time, i was so worried.
He didn't seem to have any issues.

Sorry for the long story, but all that to say, maybe he is on your heart because you need to connect to his soul for some reason, for you or him. Maybe he is in danger, maybe not. But it never hurts to offer up a prayer for him. Then try to get ahold of him and see whats up.

good luck! but just know, some things we never do figure out.

meatbox666

Leave him alone and go on with your life. Do not try to contact him, hell, why did you leave him in the first place?(assuming you left him) Usually in dreams a death means the birth of a child. If this is the case and you contact him and there is a child, how would you feel?

I would not open that can of worms.