Dream interpretation help

Baroli

memries said:
In my opinion it is very possible Baroli. That the word Prague was used is the mystery. On the other hand if you are dealing with someone with an archaic kind of way of thinking, why not ?
If you spoke with someone who was a Cockney and used that manner of speech it would take quite a while before you understood. After all communication is one of the things some of us do not do very well. I could say something to you and you could get totally the wrong meaning. (Happens all the time in this forum) So it may just be a way of putting an idea across to say the word Prague to you.
I think they wanted you to search for the meaning and "borough of growth" is a good one. You are growing otherwise you would be going backward. Everything you learn is a growth for you. Congrats !

Thank you very much!! In my profile, I state that my job is to learn. Well, I think spirit is taking me up on that big time, :laugh: Not that I mind. I have often wondered why now, why in this time of my life? But I think when you are ready to take that "leap of faith" and reach out, spirit knows and will guide you through the learning process. My soul card and anything else card you can think of in Tarot is the Hierophant.
I find it interesting that they chose to use a word like Prague to communicate growth. I also do medical transcription and you learn to break down medical words by their greek and latin origions. The prefixes and suffixes of these words are dead give aways to their meanings and intent. Too bad I wasn't this happy about being studious in my youth, ;)

Baroli

tink27

Uhm, I see the old desks, old school as a need for discipline, focus and a sense of priorities. This isn't seen on the mundane level but on the spiritual level, where you can confront and transcend certain issues.

Prague to me seems to mean that instead of adapting to values, interests and desires of others, socially and morally, to adapt and experience the freedom of being you, freedom from self-doubt and fear. Stretch your limits, take emotional risks and explore all who you are in the outer world.

This could be about illumination and spiritual freedom- expanding your consciousness.

tink

Milfoil

Baroli - thats great that you have found out so much information and if you get your information anything like I do - the search for that one word 'Prague' will have brought you into contact with a host of other information which you will find curiously synchronistic with future messages!

Baroli

Update

Well, Howdy folks!!

I took the advice of Netzach and looked at the thread concerning blackboard visualization. So, having read I couldn't wait to try. Well, I was unsuccessful yesterday, because there was just too many distractions going on both with places for me to get to and the phone ringing. So today, Easter Sunday, I tried again. But this time I lit a candle and said a little prayer asking if the kind spirit from my dream would talk to me, or write on my blackboard in my mind's eye. I settled down and did the breathing and a funny thing happened. My eyes were closed but then I opened them and closed again and this time in my mind's eye I saw the distinct profile of someone trying to materialize. I got the feeling this person was female, perhaps indeed the person, (the teacher) from my dream trying to get through. And then I heard faint music, a sort of tinkling, a quite pleasing sound. Then I heard myself say 'Ok, time to open your eyes.' I did, and I have such a great feeling of well being. My cat, who always likes to be with me when I do readings, was next to me just staring at me with wide eyes.
Right now, I need to get some Advil because I have a slight headache. Does this happen alot?? Headaches, and fuzzy people coming through on meditation?

Baroli

Baroli

New Update

Ok, well last night was a good night for sleep and visitors. Before I went to bed, I said a prayer and asked for protection from those who would do me more harm than good and then asked if the kind person who was in my dream in the classroom would come and visit. Thus having done that, I turned off the light and snuggled down. My cat jumped up and snuggled as well, and as I started to drift off, I distinctly heard someone in a soft male voice say 'Thank-you' in my ear. Woke me up again, and I looked around and just said 'You're welcome.'

What I saw in my dreams was pretty unusual. Standing in front of a blackboard was a dancing person dressed in a Harlequin outfit. The person was dancing and jumping around with a huge smile and this person was masked. The harlequin was also making motions like Vanna White in front of the blackboard. I woke up smiling at this vision I saw, and I thought it reminded me of the fool. Could this Harlequin be symbolizing the beginning of a new journey for me spiritually?? So many questions, and the biggest is WHY ME?? LOL

Baroli

RViewer

Secret Schools.

Very dynamic dreams you are describing Baroli52 and thank you for sharing :)

Many esoteric researchers speak of classrooms held on other planes of existence and that people are chosen (or choose themselves) to be brought there during dreams. These places act as bridges for teachings and energy to enter into our physical reality through those who are ready to put it to use in the world.

I can understand not wanting to miss any literal message contained in the dream. Just like in class we all want to be paying attention to an interesting subject. But I would suggest to you that being there (and how it felt) is the lion's share of the lesson that was offered. In other words, try not to worry your "In" :)

By honoring your dream with your faith and commitment to understand, I feel you have gained both a strong connection to and the appreciation of those focused on bringing growth into the world.

I feel that there is a new school forming in the world, and as for your question "why me?" I keep thinking maybe because you can :)

SunChariot

Could the dream be suggesting that you should get a copy of the Tarot of Prague? And that the deck has something to teach you about something that has felt like an uphill climb to you in your life?

Likely related to one of the cards related to the numbers you mentioned in your dream.

Could be...

Babs

Baroli

Tarot of Prague

That is a distinct possibility. When I looked at the deck when all of this started I wasn't terribly impressed. But now, well, more has happened, another installment of the classroom happened last night, which I will elaborate on later. But it bears looking at again. :confused:

Baroli

Baroli

My dreams

Hello all,

It has taken me a few days to think about what has happened. I have never experienced what took place and rather than keep it to myself, I decided to share my experience with you all. Even now, as I sit here typing this out, there is a presence here stroking my hair. I feel it, as sure as I am looking at this computer screen.

The only way I can describe this and forgive me if this is incorrect, but the only way to describe this experience is having a waking dream. A few days ago, I was sitting on my sofa looking at my tarot cards and wondering why I wasn't able to get back to the classroom dream. I was looking at the wood on the table, in between my cards and it was liked I phased out. My eyes were open, but my mind went somewhere else.

I was back in the classroom, sitting at one of the desks. I was looking around and saw that noone was there. So I thought 'Noone is here, I think I will leave.' I got up to go and I was no longer in the classroom. I was in a place. It was very dark, a sort of black/green space. I couldn't see in front of me anywhere, but it wasn't foggy. I am not panicking, but soon I hear clicking footsteps. Out of the murk, comes this little man/woman. I am not sure what he is, so I guess he is androgenous. He is not a dwarf, he is just a little person. He is dressed in what I would call Baroque-style clothing. His shoes are black with a heel, he has white stockings, his pants come to his knees, his jacket is like an Eisenhower style with tails. His shirt is ruffled with a high cravat. I noticed the color of the outfit is dark, dark green with a bright white shirt. He is not wearing jewelry, but his jacket has a beautiful brocade that outlines it. His face is very thin, he has a long spindlely nose. His hair is a golden brown along with his eyes.

He motions me to sit down, which I do on what I don't know. He then asks me if I remember him from long ago. I looked at him and said no. He then said "he knew me when I was a little girl." With that the scene changes and I am in a lobby of an old, old hotel. My father's college was located there and I distinctly remember as a little girl having nightmares about this place and this figure coming out of a classroom. I was frightened (of course I was 6 or 7 at the time) and woke up in a cold sweat. The little person told me he never wanted to frighten me but he wanted to talk to me to tell me he was going to help me. The whole dream from my youth came back to me, and i no longer felt afraid of the little man.

I am sorry if this is not making sense, but I am trying to piece this all together as best as possible for you. We are back in the black/green place and he tells me that he has been around me since that time, trying to contact me, but I was not open to anything. Now that I am, he is telling me that what I need to learn is important, but I am trying too hard to do that. And then with one word again he said "Patience" He then got up and left.

I am back in the classroom, and look around again and noone is there. I wake myself out of whatever I was in, my waking dream. This was about 3 or 4 days ago. I have been trying to make sense of it all. I have not had any dreams that I can remember. OH!! Btw, I asked him his name, he smiled and answered "I". So, that is his name I. That is my adventure. I hope y'all will comment on it.

Baroli

SunChariot

Honestly, it sounds like you had an encounter with Faery(the land where fearies live). I've had a few of those since getting my Faeries' Oracle from Brian Froundm whose book teaches you how to contact faeries. Apparently Faery overlaps our world but in another dimension. Faeries can appear in whatever form they chose, as in their natural state they are just energy and light.

I have experienced them too on occasion, felt, heard, seem glimpses of them. I even thought I saw Faery itself once at early dawn in a rainy day. I did feel them give a tug at my pantlegs once when they were trying to get my attention, sortof similar to the hand on your shoulder. People who have the "second sight" can see faeries/Faery. Perhaps that is what happened and you were awake and not in a dream.

That's my take.

Babs