bach flower remedies

zorya

i wish they sold rescue remedy by the gallon, lol. i have a bottle in my cabinet and one in my backpack. i use it myself and i feel very safe giving it to my children. i like to give it to my children right before they see the dentist, or anytime they are hurt.

Jenny-Li

Diana - I love your post, just like I knew I would...! :) :* ;) The funny thing is these things are really following me around now, since Tuesday evening, I have had three different people starting to talk about this, just out of the blue...

So my question is, how do I know if there is something in these remedies that I need? I mean if I can't tell there's something wrong with me...? Why don't you live in Stockholm, Diana? I'd come visit you in a second now...! *lol*

It would certainly seem like someone/something is trying to tell me something about the Bach Flower Remedies, because since you, Diana, mentioned them to me weeks ago (which was the first time I heard of them) I havent really thought about them - until now, when suddenly EVERYONE talks about them! Odd. And just last week I said synchronicities don't happen to me. Bah! I guess they do...! :D

Jenny :)

PS: Messy post, sorry, my head is a bit messy right now...!

Jenny-Li

Diana said:
Do you see what I mean?

Absolutely. I'm sorry, I wasn't being very clear, I shouldn't have posted it at all until I was done thinking about it... Thanks!

Jenny

jade

jenny,

perhaps you are looking at this from the wrong angle.........maybe you need to study them!

don't ever be sorry for posting a question,............EVER~!

love
jade

tigerlily

When I take the Bach Remedies, I never feel a difference - I don't feel emotionally different or better. The funny thing is that people around me comment on how much I've changed for the better, while I'm taking them, so I continue for their benefit ;) Seriously, there must be a change when I take them, otherwise nobody could notice it!

I used them for my dog when he couldn't stay alone; he felt lonely and lost and started howling, even if I was only away for five minutes. The Bach Flowers helped after only three times I gave them to him. You can't placebo an animal, so I'm convinced that they work.

Kaz

i use them remedies, mostly for the dogs, but i have taken them myself as well.
how to find out which one? i use what they call nei here i believe. maybe it is a technique not recommended or called "wrong", it always has worked for me anyway......
i would love to have some more in depth knowledge about them, so can you recommend some reading stuff diana?

kaz

Kaz

diana,
nei=neuro emotional integration
it's a dutch thing, so translation might be slightly off.

"how does nei work?
by means of asking specifik questions coupled to muscletests it is possible to contact the subconsious (or maybe guides). through this the causes of dis-ease come to be known. by asking questions narrows down the problem and answers sometimes the why's as well."

you can use this in combo with the bach blossoms to find what you need. it has always worked for me, and i know others use this as well.
i wish i could show you what i do, as it's hard to explain.
i'll try anyway, forgive if i craete more confusion :)
suppose i want to know if mimulus is the right blossom or should be in the mixture for treatment, then i hold the mimulusbottle in my hand. with the same hand i put thumb and indexfinger together so they form an "O" . with the other hand i will try to part these fingers forming "O". i ask question, then i try part them. now if i part them easily that is not the right blossom. if the stick together easily then that is a right one. then you find out by comparing how much of what blossom you need.

do i make any sense with this explanation? interesting thing to combine with your knowledge diana. i haven't got much knowledge, just some basics, about blossoms but somehow this nei gives the right answers.

kaz

jade

it's like muscle testing (biokeneziology)......you ask your body what it needs and it responds with strength for yes, and weakness for no.

in light,
jade

:D