Pendulums

Sorceress_Jade

Wow ~sits in stunned awe~ That's really awsome.

jade

to locate items you give your pendulum yes and no questions.

is the remote control for the stereo in the living room?

is the remote control under the couch?

etc

in light,
jade

Sorceress_Jade

heheh, silly question but... isn't it nearly as easy to look... at least for the remote

I can just image the look on an unbelieving husband's face upon watching this remote retrievin spectacle. :D

I'll give it a try next time i have lost something tho. thnx

jade

maybe for you, but my kids and hubby can end up taking that remote A~N~Y~W~H~E~R~E!!!!!!!

i have found it in the drawer in the bathroom.........under the sink in the kitchen, on the washing machine in the laundry room, in the couch cushions, and once, a long while back, in the drawer in the kitchen!

it's faster for me to say, is it in this room?...no.....okay, then this room? no......okay what about here....heehee

heehee
jade

ps edited to add: my hubby even carried it into the car one day. i saw it and asked why he was bringing the remote to the grocery store? he laughed and said, "shoot, i guess i forgot to put it down" heehee a man and his remote LOL

Faerie Lin

Jade! Tell me about it!!! When I was younger and still lived with my parents the remote ALWAYS got lost. Especially with toddlers around. One time it was lost for MONTHS and finally found underneath the dinner table. It has a little slot underneath cause it was one of them tables you can make bigger or smaller. Anyhow right now its just me, my hubby and the baby. And the remote gets lost alot still. As with the phone. I guess we use those things so much, we carry it around with us also without knowing.

"Have you seen the remote?"
"Oh, I might have taken it in the bathroom."
hahahaha

Lin

wavebreaker

Don't forget to ask the pendulum:
"Is the remote in the fridge?"

That's where a friend of mine finally found her remote after she had been looking for hours... ;)

Martin

Hello!

I do quite a bit of dowsing myself, and was fortunate enough to learn from a man for whom dowsing was a profession! However, last year I did some dowsing lessons for the coven I run, and wrote a short outline of the procedures in order to help aid them. I have attached it this reply for those interested.

As a side matter, I personally find that a pendulum can be anything, it makes no difference what it is made of, I've even dowsed with a teabag on a string before! The pendulum itself seems to act as an amplifier of the small movements that your arms/hands make, turning them from a subconscious jolt, into a recognisable movement. This is why it is necessary to train the responses to match their meaning.

To do this simply choose the responses and say them as you re-enact them. Mine are as follows:

Swinging backwards & fowards "This is the neutral position, it is searching."
Swinging clockwise "This is positive, it is yes"
Swinging anticlockwise "This is negative, it is no"
Swinging diaganaly "This is maybe, it is undecided"

This needs to be done several times a day for many weeks to set your body up to produce certain responses for certain answers. It is much like tarot, you shouldn't expect to be able to just pick it up and be an expert with no practice (although some are lucky like that!).

Back onto the subject of pendulums themselves, I first had a brass one that I adored, I really thought that I wouldn't be able to dowse with anything but this pendulum. After a year it went missing, and I could never find it, not even using dowsing! I am convinced that this "mislaying" of my prized pendulum was a way of forcing me to dissolve my reliance upon the prop itself.

By way of interest, the attachment has a bit on L-Rods, you can make these out of coat hangers. Just cut the top hanging bit off, then cut in the middle of the long bottom bit, you should then have two L shaped rods. You hold them with the longest point outwards, gripping lightly in the hands, as if they were guns!

Anyway, good luck, and perservere,

Love & Light,

Martin

Attachments

• dowsing2.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 108

jade

completely off topic here.......

my hubby always takes stuff out of the freezer and the fridge, looking for something and then doesn't put it all back.

i often find a package of something, thawed and ruined on the top of the fridge :( yuck!

heehee
jade

Faerie Lin

I am very excited about my carnelian pendulum! It finally arrived yesterday and I tried it out earlier this morning. The clairvoyance book I'm reading told me to sit down, back straight and ask "Am I sitting?" and the pendulum starting turning counterclockwise, then I put it back in neutral, swung it to and fro again and asked "Am I standing?" then it starting swinging the other way clockwise. I did this over and over again, with the same results, switching the sequence of the questions and adding in some of my own.

Then I got to thinking, what if I kept asking questions WITHOUT putting the pendulum back in the neutral position?... I did and it immediately starting swinging to and fro (neutral) and then turning circular to the right answer. This didn't happen slowly, it was mighty quick, which kinda freaked me out, like the pendulum really had a mind of its own.

Anyhow, I have a few more exercises to do, one of them being using playing cards, and asking the pendulum if its a red card, then flipping the card over to see... hope it goes well...

Lin

Attachments

• handcarnelianpendulum.gif
    handcarnelianpendulum.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 109

jade

that's an interesting exercise.....since you won't know which card is next, you can't make it move!

let us know how it does.

love
jade