Pendulums

wavebreaker

That's a really beautiful pendulum Faerie Lin!

And I'm going to try the exercise with the playing cards too, sounds interesting! :)

Murphy

zorya said:
i made a pendulum from a amethyst crystal. it works remarkably well, for finding lost items.

I have had luck finding things by just asking my helpers and go with your gut...

Ps... I found out why I lost my memory...
sleep deprivation... it's the first sign of... da, silly me, I should have remembered at least that much

jade

um let me see if i can assist you murphy.

memory loss, sleep deprivation.........................zzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzz zzzzz zzzz zzzzz zzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzz zzzzzzz

Faerie Lin

Hey again all you beautiful pendulum dowsers! :D

So the exercise I brought up before, I couldn't find the playing cards, it wasn't where "I" had left them. My hubby had cleaned up earlier. So I made a map of the layout of the rooms and did some map dowsing. Found them! weeee! This dowsing experience is very cool. That day my hubby came home from work and I told him I couldn't find the cards. He told me where they were and I said "Oh I know, the pendulum helped me find them." hehehe

PS. Tarotlady, i want a pendulum like yours now!! hehe Uh oh, is this the start of a new obsession?

Lin

wavebreaker

Faerie Lin said:
PS. Tarotlady, i want a pendulum like yours now!! hehe Uh oh, is this the start of a new obsession?
Hm, sounds like it... Have you asked your pendulum? :D

I tried the exercise with the playing cards, but it didn't always work. But maybe I'm just too impatient (as usual!!) and I should practise more... ;)

Faerie Lin

Ya know, I started out trying to do the whole pack of cards. Boy did I get frustrated! I'm just like you!! Now I am doing one card a day, but I have to admit I have to have my quartz crystal in hand beside the card while doing this. I'm recording in my "psychic development" journal the results. I've only done 3 cards so far this way with crystal in hand, "so far" right results. I'll probably post my full results after 2 or 3 weeks worth of this.

haha, I asked the pendulum about collecting more pendulums.. it said 'yes'. :D

Lin

wavebreaker

Faerie Lin said:
haha, I asked the pendulum about collecting more pendulums.. it said 'yes'. :D
Are you sure you didn't influence it?? :D

Faerie Lin

tarotlady said:
Are you sure you didn't influence it?? :D

That could be a huge possibility lol. My budget is TIGHT right now. Ah, well... <sigh> hehe