Aaaaarrrghhh recurrent dream - thoughts needed

huredriel

Since I started attempting to keep a dream log, I have noticed that there is a similar theme to quite a few of my dreams ........ not all of them ......... but over the past month, there have been a lot that are almost identical ......

I will be having a conversation with someone (different each time) ..... and then told that A or B or C is dead ...... it's not the same person that's died every time ....... this has ranged from someone I used to work with years ago (have no idea where they are now) to members of my own family, to last night ... someone I've not been in contact with for about a year calling me to tell me his dad had died (his dad actually died before I knew him years ago).

Any ideas on this out there? I'm finding it very perplexing.

xx Huredriel

Yora

The only things that pop out are change, not actual death. And perhaps the already passed over father is in transition into a change, going into another life, leaving the place where he was.

This should be taken only under consideration, these things just came up, i think there might be more or something completely different to it. :p

Kahlie

Huredriel,

Are you busy cleansing and/or working with your emotions? It could be that your subconscious is helping out too, by showing you that healed emotions have changed. Are there any people in there where you used to have a hard time with, or that had something heavy happen and change the relationship?

Just a thought,

Kahlie

huredriel

Thanks Yora and Kahlie,

Well I am trying to open up on a more psychic level ....... but slowly does it ....... so I don't yet think it's about being able to get such specific messages from Spirit. I am very much working with my emotions, cleansing etc. After reading your responses and some pm, I think this is actually showing me a death of the old self .... as I work through issues and cleanse certain emotions, the person that I used to be in connection with these people has changed. Actually since I received your replies and absorbed these thoughts, I've had no further dreams like this.

Thanks very much for replying :)

x Huredriel

psychic sue

Maybe it's about your own re-birth, spiritually speaking. Change is scary - we don't want to let go of old beliefs or step outside our comfort zone - even if it is something we know will benefit us long-term.

I think dreaming of death is positive - it's about letting go of your old belief sytems and opening up to new experiences.

You go girl!

Sue x

huredriel

Thanks Sue ...... yes very scary ...... especially when it comes to stepping out of the comfort zone and removing the nice protective barriers!

memries

I would ask you the question ... "Are you afraid of death"? I mean in a literal sense. Is this fear of endings preying upon your mind ?
Sort out for yourself how you feel about it. Even the acceptance that, "Yes, I fear it" is good. The dreams are about endings in some way. You mention your development of a spirituality. This little seed of spirituality grows inside us even if we are unaware and the one day you realize, yes, it is there.
Then we start to pay attention and search and grow.
It is difficult when our inner changes become evident to those around us. They want the same old, same old person and because you have grown and are growing, they put pressure. Like, "Where is the old you "?
It is very exciting to have new paths to tread and you have been trained to go forward against insurmountable odds. This training may well enable you to become a "spiritual giant".

huredriel

Thanks memries ..... death is one of the few things I really can't handle ...... literal or not ........ and I definitely think it's about endings ....... but thankfully since I've realised that, no more dreams on the subject! I understand exactly what you say about how change affects those around us ..... been through that already, narrowed inner circle as a result. Hopefully no more change on that front! Yes, a very small seed ........ be interesting to see where it goes eh ;)

x Huredriel

memries

Totally super Huredriel... what a marvellous adventure you have ahead of you. Now you can watch for those wonderful new beginnings. Nothing ever really ends, it changes but does not end. Kind of like the cocoon coming out of its little chrysalis ! It is my belief that when we are born into this world, we are born through the veil. When we die to this world we are born through the veil again into the real Reality. I know this sounds simplistic but that is the way I have it in my head and have good reason to as well.