Gatecrashers at my party and washing the baby

Emelgee

Hey there

I had two dreams last night that were quite short.

In the first dream I am having a party. I am in a house and surrounded by people I know, like and invited to the party. Then I see that some of the people I have invited have brought friends with them that I don't know - these people I don't know are dressed as goths. So I get a bit annoyed that there are people I don't know in my house and I tell them they have to leave. The last thing I remember in this dream is that one of the gate crashers is dressed in full leather bondage gear - particularly this person's face and head is covered with a black vinyl/PVC mask.

I woke up and quickly fell back to sleep and had this dream...

In a room there is a little toddler in a small bucket/basin she is using as a bath. This is the cutest little baby girl I have ever seen. Blonde hair, blue eyes - perfectly chubby! But the water she is sitting in is cold. So I go and heat some water up and I bring it back and start pouring it into the bucket/basin. The baby starts getting anxious about the hot water - fearing she will be burnt but I know not to pour it too close to her and that the hot water will mix with the cold water and become nice and warm and comfortable for her to sit in.

Then my alarm went off and it was time for work!

I have some half formed ideas about these dreams but I was hoping for some input from you guys to help me start finding the connections...

Emelgee.

memries

Hi Emelgee... In the dream about the little girl. Think of her as yourself. What were you doing for her ? Making her more comfortable despite her concerns about the hot water. Is there something in your life you are not doing ? Are you afraid to try another way ? Are you just living instead of existing ?

Emelgee

Hi Memries

Thanks for your reply. You are thinking along the same lines as I have been...you just found the words I had been struggling for :)

In my life I am definitely pouring the hot water in and I am still a little scared of getting burned but I am doing it anyway!!! Maybe it is just a way to remind me that although the water is hot, once it mixes in with the cold water already in the tub, it will be just right.

Thanks again!

Apollonia

Emelgee, this so reminds me of the Temperance card! Maybe you can use Temperance as the central card in a spread to get more insight?

memries

I think the Goths that you did not know are representing strangers in your life that you do not understand. They are the unknown for you to the point of the person who was so extremely dressed, even with a mask ! That is definitely the unknown. Maybe someone is wearing a mask that you know but do not really know.
That happened to me lately, someone I know who I thought was very nice is really a disgusting (perverted) person in my opinion. I am trying not to judge him of course but I certainly can disapprove of his actions. And in this regard be more careful if I am in the company of these people. Once you know you can be wary but when you don't know that is where the danger is. I did not have a clue and try to overcome my lack of worldliness but sometimes we are presented with circumstance we do not understand.