Which method is he really using?

psychic sue

Loads of fakers out there. If you have to give someone ANY information (like names etc) I would be wary. Also, people who set themselves up to be "masters" (the spirits do what he says - why is he so special?) put me on guard. IMHO there is nothing special about mediums or psychics - we have just invested a bit of time and energy into developing our other sense. Anyone can do it.

Sue x

PS I tend to go with the "not set in stone" thing as well. I think SOME things are - but very few. It's up to us to take our lives in the right direction. Just my opinon of course.

Out of interest, did you pay him? If you don't mind telling us, how much?

Al Si'ra

Yes i paid him but we did not have to..he just says you can pay how much you wish to but he does not take more than $10 in any case.. i paid him 10 before but my friend for this time i think paid 8 or so.. :)

memries

I only have one thing to say. If the gentleman says he controls the spirits then watch out that he does not try to control you ! Build your confidence in him and then assidiously just kind of squeeze. Sneaky. If you really listen to people they express exactly who they are. That word "control" is a red flag.

tarotbear

One of the best readings I ever had was done for me in Newport, Rhode Island ~ of all places! by a mother/daughter shop that had a purple-painted storefront.

I never tell the reader I read cards~ EVER!

I asked for a Tarot reading and the daughter took me around a partition and pulled out a Thoth deck. She asked me to shuffle them and ask three questions. When I was done she started to lay out 5-6 cards and started talking non-stop. I was very aware that she was not reading the cards at all but was reading me. HOWEVER - she was so eerily accurate with what she was saying that I didn't mind. Somehow she tapped into my relationship with Mario - started discussung his problems and what happened and everything else ... the only thing she missed is that he was dead. She spent a great deal of time on that and then suddenly turned to me and said 'I'm sorry - you had two other questions but this was so important I had to tell you!' I did tell her about her accuracy but that Mario had since died. She told me about my relationship with Jed - who was sitting waiting for me and getting his palm read or something by the Mother. She then asked about my third question.

Not giving her a tip-off - I was very deliberately vague. I said 'It has to do you my writing.' "Oh! Your three books? Yes - I can see them, too!" she said. "One of them has to do with helping people." THAT is when I told her I wrote a book on reading tarot cards.

Were her readings accurate? Highly! Did she read the cards? No - I think she only used them as a jumping-off point.

Brock Johnson

Tarotbear gave a great example. The daughter that he spoke off was able to practive her gift everyday for a long period of time. This way, she was able to develop faster than we that go to work everyday and make us ingrained in society, pulling our third eye with it. I wish there were more people who did this but according to the general market (society), it is not an acceptable job.

Thanks once again tarotbear for your supporting story.

Brock Johnson

Michael

tarotbear said:
Were her readings accurate? Highly! Did she read the cards? No - I think she only used them as a jumping-off point.

I've heard of so many readers who don't actually read the cards, but merely use them as a tool for tuning in. This is my method. I don't use spreads as such, and if I do, they don't have any meanings per position. I've been known to just start rambling, saying what comes into my head and it's usually accurate. Trying to read the cards traditionally just confuses me. lol

psychic sue

I know what you mean T! I have problems with positioning. The spread says it should be a "past" card but I see it in the now or even in the future.

I have given up trying to reign myself in now. I just do a celtic cross and then let my psychic abilities take over!

Hopefully, one day, I won't need the cards at all (although I will always love them and will continue to hoard decks!).

Sue x

Al Si'ra

I have again noticed something about this reader and his methods;ok he predicts something..and after the prediction is done..the events unfold in such a fashion that i go "oh %100 bullshit" but then something happens and what he says turns out to be accurate..the end result is always as he says..now things are not moving in the direction he has told me..the same thing in my friend's case.. he told her that in one week her ex boyfriend would make a move on her..no he did not in fact she did make a move on him.. 'cause she really missed him-not that she was under the effect of the reading i am sure about it..and now..as he said.. in one week something has happened in between them but not in the way he has predicted..
Strange..

:love:

psychic sue

Well, he can read people's energy, that's for sure. I'm just not sure about his methods. If he's not charging a fortune, OK. Just be wary that he doesn't try and rope you in to pay more at a later date. The usual thing is "you have a curse on you, but to lift it I need £500" - people pay it too! Incredible!

Michael

psychic sue said:
The spread says it should be a "past" card but I see it in the now or even in the future.

This is exactly what I mean :)