tarot handbook

jmd

As always, there are going to be some pretty differing views given the various ways in which Tarot has emerged in the various 'competing' orders around.

I find much I agree with when reading Case and Wang - but probably even more I do not personally agree with.

In my opinion, each book, or system, needs to be judged on its own internal merits. If it is at odds with other authors, this may indicate that one or the other or both are incorrect, or that they are working from differing bases.

I do not have, unfortunately, Hajo Banzhaf's Tarot Handbook, and thus cannot comment on this book which many seem to commend.

firemaiden

Okay, I am still not sure the book I have is the one you are talking about -- the Arbeitsbuch has two pages for each card and for each card the right page is divided into 6 squares to describe the meaning of the card in each of six positions for his seven card spread. Is this the one you guys are talking about? Tell me please!

firemaiden

Re: How do others think about this?

Brammetje said:
I have this book too......
I don't like it.
I like Paul Foster Case and Robert Wang books......
the information in those books differs so much from what Hajo Banzhaf writes that I do not like that book.

Bram, help! which book are you talking about?????

Ravenswing

my dear puzzled one...

firemaiden--

Your book is indeed the one initially discussed. Good luck with the German.

fly well
Raven

shy1433

I have just picked up this book and I am finding it quite interesting . I am a beginner and I feel it will help me do
readings.

shy

Brammetje

firemaiden said:
Bram, help! which book are you talking about?????

OOhw I did not see this post!
I meant the Tarot handbook.

Greetings....!
Bram