what are runes help

Jascrystal

what are runes and how do u use them do they answer questions

Algerd

The Runes for me work beter that Tarot in questions such as: "What do I should to do?". They very good describes movings in situation. More often I am using 3 runes ***3***2***1, where 1 - situation is now, 2 - What do I should to do for goodest result, and 3 - What will be after that. Rarely I am using other spreads.
Good luck!

psychic sue

In my experience (whch isn't very wide I'll admit as far as Runes go) they often give a short sharp version of the Tarot reading. They "cut to the chase" so to speak.

I have a lovely Amethyst set. I read with them for my 2 best friends, and they both said they had tingling hands after touching them. They are a very powerful tool.

If you look in Divination there is a sticky thread on rune interpretation, I think.

Sue x

Sorry - to answer your Question they are stones or carved wooden pieces with symbols etched into them.

amysquie

Thanks for this, good short introduction :) I often get books on stuff I want to find out about but they go into too much depth too quickly, you need a friend to tell you the basics and advantages/disadvantages first :)

Blessings, Amy s