Strange Dream...

Michael

I had a very strange dream last night. Maybe it means I'm going nuts or something. lol Here goes anyway.

I was in my bedroom and there was a lot of noise outside. I looked out of the window and saw some people coming down the street. Then 2 guys walked past...strange thing though...they were looking directly into my bedroom which is upstairs. My partner commented that they seemed rather tall. I asked one of them through the open window if the other tall guy was his brother and he said yes. Then it faded away.

Next thing, I was on a bus journey. It was a double decker bus and I sat downstairs at the back. There were a few guys I seemed to recognise, but I didn't actually know them.

I got talking to one guy who was sitting in front of me across on the other side of the bus and he had a guy sitting on his knee. He introduced the guy to me and as he turned around, he looked just like my ex partner who committed suicide 7 years ago.

Suddenly, the the back of the bus changed. It was as though the only seats remaining in the back were the ones along the very back. In front of us was a smallish dancefloor with a large open fireplace on our right.

Two more people, a very large built man and a large woman came towards us from the front of the bus, they were in their early 30's and had very big, afro type hair. They sat for a while on seats inside the fireplace. They got up again and walked to the front of the bus. After a few minutes, they came back towards us again and I saw them discussing something in whispered voices, then they approached us.

They started dancing and stripping off, moving very seductively in front of us. Some of the lads were laughing and telling them to go away. The fat woman appproached me, shaking her chest and huge belly in front of me. I told her "I'm gay and not interested!!" She gave me a weird look and then they faded away.

The bus was calm again. I got up to explore and saw that the bus was not really a double decker, but had many different levels. One of the levels was labelled "Tarot Readings" and another one "Psychic Development"

I then woke up and wrote down the details.

Does this mean I'm more psycho than psychic??? lol :D

Michael

Alta

In a very good dreambook it said: 'don't try and cover the whole waterfront in a rowboat'. Meaning, pick a part of the dream that seems the most significant and don't try and analyse the whole thing. Too confusing.

What struck you as the most significant 'scene'?

Michael

I would say that the bus journey stands out more than anything else. The tall guys were just a passing thing really, but they were there anyway so I mentioned them. The part of the journey was the not knowing where I was actually heading. It seemed like a mystery tour.

memries

The idea that any vehicle is a spiritual conveyance seems to fit very well into this dream. You are on a spiritual journey and sharing the bus with others. Some of the characters may have been parts of you represented in different ways. In a way it smacks a bit of lucid dreaming since you stated, "I am gay" so in other words you were still aware of who you were.
You also met your expartner who is on the other side or someone who resembled that person.
As the bus became calm you noted that there were different rooms. That is very interesting, kind of like you were passing through all your interests and seeing rooms with those names.
Anything is possible in a dream and that is what makes them so fascinating. As an aside I might say that I once dreamed of Purgatory and I was visiting people there and I don't even believe in it but knew that is where I had been.
You were enclosed by the bus and all these people and situations were presented to you.
I think the dream would bear more analysis by you and hopefully you will get more ideas on here.
From our point of view here dreams are psycho but welcome to the club !

Michael

I saw this dream as representing my spiritual path and the areas I'm interested in. I often have these types of dreams which seem strange, but rarely remember them. I also wonder whether the guy I saw who I thought looked like my ex partner, was in fact, my ex visiting me in spirit through my dreams. I'd like to think so. :)

memries

I often have dreams of those on the other side who are visiting. So, yes, I would say it was your expartner.
Just last night my Father was saying something funny in my dream. He had such a whimisical naughty sense of humour I knew it was him.
When you stop to think about it, a dream situation where you dream of those who are gone from here, really brings it all together again.