Recurring dream and waking up

trinityangel

Hi all,

I've been having some dreams over the past two weeks, I haven't remembered them all but each time I have woken up with a very big feeling that someone is in the room with me, to the point that i have to check my door is still closed and look around the room to make sure there is not someone there. The dreams are happening around 3am, or that's what time I am waking up, and there's a general feel in the dreams that there's someone there that shouldn't be, or are a danger or something.
Anyone else experienced this, the waking up feeling like there's someone in the room. After a few moments I feel fine, but there's a little panic at the moment I awake.

Any comments would be grateful :)

*Peace, Love, Harmony*

memries

Hi trinityangel... I am not sure I can help you much as I do not remember that exact type of happening. Is it anxiety or a forboding feeling ?
Leave the light on. I know it is strange when you wake up every night at the same time. I have had that for sure but it always just seemed to pass in time.
Maybe someone else on here will have some ideas for you but I wanted to answer you anyway.