The "Primative Tribe" Spread

Poetic_Pirate

hello. this is the first spread ive posted here, neat huh? :) i made this spread to specifically bow to my love of the tribal and primative. as i wrote it, i envisioned a world filled with rituals and ancient rites. heh, to put it bluntly, it was very enlightening to make. i might have to do it again sometime :)

1*****2
***5***
3*****4

1. The Hunter: how your Subconcious sees yourself as a Human
2. The Gatherer: how your Subconcious sees yourself as a Spiritual Being
3. The Tradition: negative habbits that occur frequently
4. The Ceramony: how to rid yourself of these negative habits
5: The Clan: what your "Guides" or "Ancestors" are trying to tell you

bleuivy

Ooooh, neato spread! I can't wait to try it with the Rock Art tarot or the Tarot of the Origins!

Really, this looks like a spread that could give some deep, wonderful answers.

Thanks for posting it! :D

Yora

:D I loved doing this with a new oracle! (the wisdom of the tao.)

SUNstruck

oooh

nice spread, i do like this a lot... am eager to try it out, although I think i'll use three cards in the place of each one card. i did that this morning on my daily reading and it was so accurate.... anyway, thank you so much!

animae

Nice spread! I really like the connection to guides/ancestors. Just out of curiousity, why did you choose to associate "tradition" with "negative habbits that occur frequently"?

Poetic_Pirate

because bad habbits can become part of your behavior, kinda like a personal tradition, like the tradition of lying, the tradition of stealing, things like that. plus i know people who would say "hey, were here, its tradition for me to steal a something"...

EnglishRose

I really like the look of this spread, i'm going to try it tomorrow. Thanks for posting it.
Sophie xx