new constrution dream

vision777

i kept having this weird dream last night about my building being reconstruted there were broken stuff like paint off the walls and the buliding appeard emty like they were remodeling the buliding i kept having this dream over and over last night. even when i woke up and went back to sleep i had it again. i kept wondering where are the rest of the tenants at. then i read a paper on the wall that said everybody had to go to a certain buliding somewhere eles to live does anybody know what this may mean i live in new york city by the way. most of my dreams come true but i really don't want this one to be one of them and for some strange reason i feel somethings is about to happen to my buliding any feedback on this dream. i would be very thankful !

agedog1

I don't care for the dream either. Are you able to manipulate it in any way? Maybe try and repaint the walls or lower the tenant rent in the building.

You might go down to city hall and see if the owner of the building has filed any changes. i.e. sold it, gotten building permit, etc.

Hope it all works out. Keep us informed

vision777

agedog1 said:
I don't care for the dream either. Are you able to manipulate it in any way? Maybe try and repaint the walls or lower the tenant rent in the building.

You might go down to city hall and see if the owner of the building has filed any changes. i.e. sold it, gotten building permit, etc.

Hope it all works out. Keep us informed
its not "my" building its a building where i live in i, my self am a tenant. i don't own the building lol i pretty sure if i did i would not be having this dream lol.but i do like your suggestion about going down to city hall.

agedog1

Boy I screwed that up royally. I meant are you able to manipulate YOUR Dream?

vision777

agedog1 said:
Boy I screwed that up royally. I meant are you able to manipulate YOUR Dream?
i think i could if i try to remember its a dream while i am still in the dream. i have done that before in my flying dreams and walking through wall dreams.

memries

Dreams are symbolic and I could be wrong of course but I doubt that the dream would mean a building when awake. It may be that you are feeling an attack on your security ? Is someone trying to chip away at you and then you feel angry or sad ? Have you had a fight with someone and are at loggerheads with them ? They are trying to get you to change something but you will not ?
Anyway that is just my glimmer of understanding about the dream. There may be a clue there to help you to understand it better. It is obviously an important dream or you would not have continued to dream it, on and on. If you figure out what the dream means it will not return but if you have it again you will know you did not understand it.