Past Life Regression

Kismet

I'm curious if anyone has had such done and how you go about finding someone to do such.
Thanks!
In love and light,
Kismet

lunalafey

A hypnotherapist. There are those that specialize in regressions. Be sure that your sessions are recorded and if possible have a trusted friend go with you.
Have you seen the past life spread and study group a few of us did?(Konraad's past life spread)
I personally have not done this, it has not made it's way into the budget yet. I have my ideas of who and where but still would like conformation.
the part I am leary about is if I have these preconceived ideas will I just expand on the (possible) fantisy?

Liliana

Ive done regressions ages ago with my husband, who basically has the knowledge of a hypnotheripist but isnt liscensed of anything. Ive only ever had a really good regression twice tho, one told me about 3 past lives, and the other was to discover why I am so deathly afraid of water, especially on my my face. It led me to view my immediately previous life.

:THP

Laurel

I'd done some past life regression work in the mid 80s with a hypnotherapist. I decided afterwards that it wasn't past lives in a traditional sense, but rather a journey through my own subconscious and talking to myself in symbol and metaphor and valuable nonetheless. I won't diss on anyone who believes in authentic past lives, however.

Laurel

PurpleGoddess

i was here before

though i never went thru hypnotherapy. would like to though. i am working on the past life spread. it took alot out of me on sunday night so i'm slowly re-reading my notes and will post for help in the messages. question on the konraad's spread is that just one life or multiple past lives?

starfish66

Re: i was here before

PurpleGoddess said:
question on the konraad's spread is that just one life or multiple past lives?
I believe it's one past life. That's how it read for me.

:TFOOL Starfish

cricket

I also saw it as one past life.

I went to a hypnotherapist one time - ONCE - and scared the p-waddling out of him. :D We had a ball, though. I was the last scheduled person for the day (there were another two empty slots after mine) and we got so far into it we just kept on going. All I remember about it was the fact that we were both exhausted by the end, and there were tapes of me speaking almost 40 (!) different languages, many of them unidentified as of yet. The poor man that did the session 'invited' me to not come back anytime soon. *L*

jade

i assist people with past life regressions. i find that it's very beneficial if you have a 'block' in this life and want to move past it.

in light,
jade :D

Minderwiz

My wife had a couple of past life regressions with a hypnotist. I sat in on one and was aware of the issue that she particularly wanted exploring.

Personally, I wasn't convinced that it actually was a past life regression, I think it was more the expressions of unconscious wishes or if you like an unconscious fantasy. Reviewing it with her I found that she too had doubts about the reality of the 'life' that had been revealed.

I'm therefore still agnostic about this technique. It may work but I'm sure it doesn't always work and there is usually little way of checking it out.

Minderwiz

LeoLady

Hi,

Am interested in this past life spread, but cannot find the thread from 'konraad'?

Any help?