Past Life Regression

jade

i do it for myself although it takes alot of focus and setting up protections for yourself etc. but it can definitely be done :D

so yes, it's doable!

love
jade

starfish66

jade said:
i do it for myself although it takes alot of focus and setting up protections for yourself etc. but it can definitely be done :D

so yes, it's doable!

C'mon Jade, don't tease us ;)! Details, we want details! (I'm sorry if I sound like a cranky 5 year old - I've dealt with my cranky, sick 5 year old all day today... })) How can one go about doing this... I'm intrigued and would love to try it.

Blessings -

:THERM Starfish

jade

OMGoddess, it would take me forever to write it up for you to use but i promise that i will and then i'll post it.

pm me about it so that i can see it and it'll nag me about doing it.......okay?

title the pm............past life regression.

thanks
jade

tigerlily

Great! Thank you Jade! Can't wait... when will you post it, Jade?.... When will you post it, Jade?.... Have you posted it already?.... <just nagging> ;)

jade

hahahahahahahahaha

Red Emma

Past life regressions

I found a reputable, safe hypnotherapist by asking the owner of a local new age shop whom I respect.

It was a fascinating experience even though I didn't understand the end of it. I was supposed to give an important package to the captain of a sailing ship lying off shore. (I've not checked it out, but I think it was in England when Cromwell took over the government.) At the end, the package was taken from me, I was imprisoned in a cabin below deck. The package turned out to hold a glowing crystal ball about the size of a golf ball. I wish I understood what the glowing crystal ball was.

Another time a psychic friend read for me, although she was the one in a trance instead of me. She said that I had been a warrior chief and led my people to some new place, like a homeland. She didn't say where it was, or when it was. My now husband was my lieutenant who carried out my orders. I was harsh with him and with all my people.

What I'm to learn in this life -- as the female in a marriage -- is to understand how it is to be the underdog (my phrase, I don't remember hers). I also have had a lot of troubles in this life which, really and truly, have taught me that just because one's smart, one doesn't understand everything. In fact, understanding of people, governments and situations are much more important than being smart.

I was male in both the incarnations I know about.

It was fun and it does shed light on some of my issues in this life.

Goddess Bless

a_shikhs

hey if anyone is interested in past life regression , den u should read this book called 'many lives many masters' by dr brian weiss.. the book is awesome.. it tells u everything about regression therapies..