First Date Spread

SaMoon912

Hello fellow ATers,
I created a spread that's been pretty accurate so far. I was pretty nerved up about a first date I had with someone tonight so I created a spread filled with a bunch of questions. I'll post my results as an example. Enjoy!

1--2
5--3
-6-4
-7--
-8--

1. Their impression of you.
2. Your impression of them.
3. What You will learn about them (on the date, in general, what they want in a relationship, what they want in a partner, or what they want from you).
4. What you like about them.
5. Will they like you?
6. Will you be friends, enemies, or continue to see each other?
7. Advice (like what to expect or just general advice for the first date to get a second date etc.)
8. Outcome of the whole situation (like if it'll be a positive or negative experience, learning experience, or it's all meant to be etc.)

Here is my EXAMPLE
The First Date Spread - Sam & Andy
1. His Impression of me - Seven of Cups - He believes that there is a possibility of us becoming more.
2. My impression of him - Ten of Cups - Will feel contentment and comfortable and will be able to feel like myself around him.
3. What I will learn about him - Eigh of Cups - He's modest and he's afraid of getting hurt and being disappointed.
4. What I will like about him - Knight of Swords - How he acts first and questions later.
5. Will he like me? - Wheel of Fortune - Yes.
6. Will we be friends, enemies or continue to see each other? - Ten of Pentacles - Become more, possibly marriage or moving in together or change of residency.
7. Advice - Queen of Cups (reversed) - There might be some dishonesty and unreliability. Also might pick up a vice. Be careful.
8. Outcome of the whole situation - The Magician - Will discover my personal power; will learn self confidence and self control.

It's been pretty darn accurate so far :)

Sagepowder

I just did this spread and it looks very exciting. Now I hope I will get a yes to a date.