Mirrors and new Faces

Ravenswing

mirror mirror on the wall...

i've heard lots of different mirror stories. the 'mary worth' is a pretty popular one. another is that mirrors are a gateway into elsewhere. and into past lives.

suggestion is two candles, one on either side of the mirror. stare until the images come. there's all sorts of possibilities with this.

demonic possession is sometime attributed to mirror working. perhaps that's the demons people have seen; they just broke contact before the possession has occurred.

stepping through the looking glass
ravenswing

Yogi Cat

At the Trance Chanelling Group I go to when a person sits in trance and the rest of the group are watching the changes in energy they will also see transfiguration taking place. Some people have lots of different faces one after the other. The person in trance can usually feel the change in the face.

We have also had 1 person sitting looking into a mirror - lights out - and a person behind holding a candle behind the head of the person sitting - then you can see the changes on your face. Person behind has to be careful not to set fire to your hair.

I have also seen the changes in my face by just looking into the mirror and looking past the face. I think some are past lives but in trance they are probably a spirit wanting to make contact.

Some people in trance have the ability to take on the identity of a loved one they are bringing through for someone.