Healing with the Angels - Intention

Colby

What ever we do, we should do it with intention. Be intentional with all our actions, decisions and thoughts. It is easy to say we are going to do something, it's another to actually live now and act.

The Angel has her arms opened, welcoming us with her love. The purple signifies psychic thoughts and abilities, access to your higher power.

geministar

I really like this card!

It is asking us what out goals are at this point in time. Whatever they are, we can put into action. Now is the time to do this.

I also noticed the angels arms opened. Be open and aware of your goals..

She is holding candles. Maybe thats like a meditative state to focus?

It looks very calming. So true about the colour purple Colby.

Colby

Looking again at this card - does your feelings or thoughts reflect what you are actually doing? Are you saying one thing and do another? Think about what you want and then set out and do it with intention, with conviction. Then make decisions based on your intentions.

It's easy to get side tracked or give up, so sit quietly and manifest what you want and then set about doing it. Use your manifestation images to keep you on track. Do this with love and your angels will help you achieve your goals.

Try to let go of negative talk or thoughts that may put you off your goal. Ask your angels for help.

Colby

I was reading through other posts and spotted this post and thought it was something that we could ponder about the Intention card. This member is talking about the Intention card from Healing with the Angels.

matchyg said:
I have been thinking on and off about the Intention card for some time now, and now after reading some articles about the power of intention, I understand it's true meaning. If intention is properly use it can overcome the ego, karma and individual will. This is from the book The Active Side of Infinity "Intent is a force that exists in the universe. When sorcerers (those who live of the Source) beckon intent, it comes to them and sets up the path for attainment, which means that sorcerers always accomplish what they set out to do.

I think that Intention is about tapping into the universal energy, it is beyond our Karmic Destiny, our thought patterns, our weaknesses.

It is about willing embracing the present and dictating your destiny. It is about activating your inner source.

geministar

So, intent is tuning into your higher self? Connecting with the universe on that higher level. Is that what it means by "those who live of the source".

You can't sit around waiting for life to come to you. I think if you really want something to happen in your life, visualise it as though it has already happened and meditate. If something is not meant to come about straight away, it will eventually in the right time (I think that is actually another card though).

Intention is not being overly confident. It involves a calm state that is in tune with your higher self.

I hope this makes sense.