Two (Not So) "Grisly" Soul-Searching Spreads

Jeannette

Hello to All!

You don't usually find me posting in this particular section of the forums, but I have a friend who recently shared a couple of original spreads with me that I found really intriguing. She granted me permission to share them here. She wrote today to inform me that she'd recently joined the AT forums, but hasn't had much time to spend prowling here yet. I don't know what her AT handle is, I'm sorry to say.

Anyway, these spreads sound rather "shocking" at first glance. But it shouldn't take long to see that they have the potential to provide some really deep and useful insights into certain kinds of situations. I hope y'all find these two layouts as interesting as I did. I invite my friend to join into this thread if she finds it, and give some additional details about these spreads and how they have worked for her.

-- Jeannette
The Tarot Garden

Spread #1: Autopsy Spread (6 cards)

Position 1: Toxicology Report. What poisons you?
Position 2: The 'Y' Cut. What opens your heart?
Position 3: Gastric Contents. What's eating away at you?
Position 4: DNA Report. Who are you? / Your identity
Position 5: Dental Records. How do you take in things from the outside?
Position 6: Cause of Death. How are you changing?

Spread #2: The Post-Mortem of a Relationship (8 cards)

Position 1: Overall Cause of Death.
Position 2: How You Contributed to the Death.
Position 3: Your Partner's Contribution.
Position 4: Toxicology Report. What poisoned the relationship?
Position 5: Dental Records. Identifying the victim. Which one of you was the victim? You, your partner, both, or neither?
Position 6: DNA Report. Identifying the perpetrator. Which one of you was the perp? You, your partner, both, or neither?
Position 7: Final Analysis. How are you affected/changed by the breakup? How were you changed by the relationship?
Position 8: Chest Spreader. What will it take for you to open your heart again?​

Alta

wow! Good spreads. Talk about 'cutting to the chase'. I like them

red11

me too! The post-mordem one is very timely, actually...I'm going to break out my cards and throw the spread right now..

purplestar

thanks,nice of u 2 share such good spreads.i like the spreads.

prudence

oooohhh, these are juicy, Jeannette, Thank you, and thank your friend. :D

mooncat2

Thanks for sharing, Jeannette :)............I think we'll try out the first in the Circle of Stones next week.

huredriel

Sounds intriguing and interesting ...... will be sure to try them out ..... and thank you both for sharing with us :)

x Huredriel

Baroli

Jeanette,

..........is there a sense of the "strange and odd" here? I love these spreads. So in your face and to the point. Nicely done!!:thumbsup:

Baroli

Judy Z

Thank you to everyone who has commented on these spreads. I'm Jeannette's friend who wrote them. Both we're written after watching too much CSI. The first was written by myself and another friend Stacey S. (who is not on this forum.) The second was written by me.

Thanks again. I've been on a spread-writing binge so I'll share more soon. Let me know how the readings turn out.

Sincerely,
Judy Z.

silver_roxy

Very clever. I like the ideas behind the spreads. I going to "perform an autopsy" on myself later tonight.