16- Future from this decision
17- Advice from destiny
18- Advice from my head
19- Advice from my heart
20- Outcome
21- Outcome no matter what I do
22- Where they stand/what they want

purplestar

hi,u must have been wondering whether to end some hurting friendship.no matter what.people cannot always be the way we want it to be.smile be happy life keep going on.and thanks for the spread,it a good spread.smile and be happy.

Lewen

Anne,
I hope you have gleaned some good insight into helping you make (what might be) a painful decision. I will add this to my journal, because I'm sure I'll need it sometime in the course of my readings. Thank you for sharing.
*hugs*

anne_soulangel

the outcome from doing this spread was helpful
it said that no matter what I do, either cut ties or keep things as they are now, I'm not going to lose the friend, though if I do cut ties I'm pretty much going to destroy them

daphne

anne_soulangel said:
Code:

7             2   12              17

8       3   13       18

9 4   14 19 

10      5   15       20

11             6   16              21 

I created this spread to see if I should end a friendship that was hurting

1- Situation
2- Positives from letting them go
3- Negitives from letting them go
4- How they will feel about this
5- Is this decision destined
6- Future from this action
7- Advice from destiny
8- Advice from my head
9- Advice from my heart
10- Outcome
11- Outcome no matter what I do
12- Positives from asking them to stay
13- Negitives from asking them to stay
14- How they will feel about this
15- Is this decision destined
16- Future from this decision
17- Advice from destiny
18- Advice from my head
19- Advice from my heart
20- Outcome
21- Outcome no matter what I do
22- Where they stand/what they want

Hi, I liked this spread, but I wonder what is the difference between card 21 and card 11?! Aren`t they the same? Doing nothing is doing nothing.

Glass Owl

Hi, Rosebud. Welcome to AT!

For assistance with your readings you should post them (along with your interpretation of all of the cards in your reading) in the Your Readings forum of AT.

Before posting in Your Readings forum I would recommend that you read through that forum's guidelines so that you can get a feel for how that forum works.

Since Your Readings is a learning forum you will need to include some basic information that will aid us in assisting you, such as what deck you used and the spread along with the position meanings. Plus, you will need to provide your own interpretations of each card. Simply posting the cards could be interpreted as asking for a free reading and your thread may be deleted. If you have no resources for card meanings, you may want to try this page.

Be sure to also provide some feedback in your thread when others generously take the time to help with your reading. After all, communication is the key to learning.

Sheri

Moderator Note

Hi all,

I have had to remove a couple of readings from this thread. Readings are not allowed to be posted in the Tarot Spreads forum.

Glass Owl has provided a very eloquent post above that explains everything so I will not repeat it here. Thank you, Glass Owl!!!

Please let me know via PM if you need assistance with posting, creating links, etc. I am here to help! :D

Bright regards,
Sheri; moderator Tarot Spreads

Vwarrior

Excellent Spread

I used this spread- this was an excellent spread. This spread was very helpful in clarifying a complicated and difficult situation for me. Thanks for sharing. One question: 10 and 11 as well as 20 and 21 are Outcome cards. If 11 and 21 are the outcomes that happens regardless of what we do, how do you differentiate between 10/11 and 20/21?
Thanks.