I Need Everyones Help.........

fyreflye

Alpha-Omega said:
It was just one person, He said he is a student of Starr. I just sent a message to Starr's website to see if this is true about the deck.

I wonder if you could provide a link to the ad, or posts, or whatever it is that enabled you to contact this person on MySpace.

Alpha-Omega

fyreflye said:
I wonder if you could provide a link to the ad, or posts, or whatever it is that enabled you to contact this person on MySpace.

their is no ad, he contacted me to let me know he wanted to become a reader on my Group on myspace, and then we got into it and he gave me a reading
here is my group
http://groups.myspace.com/PsychictarotReadings
i dont know if its ok for me to post the link, if not the mods can delete it hahah i am ok with that

gregory

That does not look like a site sanctioned by anyone except someone who wishes to make money. I note the location - Psychicville, NY....

Has anyone asked Starr Fuentes if thsi site/person is sanctioned by HER ???? Anyone can say these things ! And according to the site "if you would like to become a reader email me and I will add you to the list." That's like - ANYONE can read here.

??????? I don't like the look of this at all.

Alpha-Omega

gregory said:
That does not look like a site sanctioned by anyone except someone who wishes to make money. I note the location - Psychicville, NY....

Has anyone asked Starr Fuentes if thsi site/person is sanctioned by HER ???? Anyone can say these things ! And according to the site "if you would like to become a reader email me and I will add you to the list." That's like - ANYONE can read here.

??????? I don't like the look of this at all.

This is my group, Me and others offer FREE readings, and Psychicville is just for laughs

I allow anyone to join, I want them to send me a message telling me they want to read on the group. so i can keep track of who is reading for people.

gregory

OK fair enough - but where does this Starr Fuentes stuff come from ? and what's with the mysterious deck ?

Alpha-Omega

gregory said:
OK fair enough - but where does this Starr Fuentes come from ? and what's with the mysterious deck ?

She is the one with the deck ha and i am trying to find out if this is true about the deck

December Fairy

Alpha-Omega, you have me confused to say the least. ;)

You got a reading done by someone with the mystery deck. Is that person on your myspace group?

Where did you find him? I think everyone wanted to know does that person have a page to look at?

I don't think there is a mystery deck, just someone trying to be mysterious.

They may be using a deck anyone can get or using an online reading and then copy and paste?

December Fairy

Alpha-Omega said:
What is the name of the tarot deck Starr Fuentes uses.

I had a reading done by a student and they are not allowed to give out the name of it. So that is somthing that will drive me crazy!!! hahaha not knowing what it is Her website is http://starrfuentes.com/index.htm
i never heard of her but i have to figure this out

I looked at StarrFuentes.com. I don't see any tarot classes listed. Many types of healing classes, but no tarot classes. And the Christmas party is on there too. ;) lol Dec. 9th!

I don't see a way to get a reading on this site. Where did you find the "student" online?

Tara2007

I went to the site. I'm not comfortable with it.

Crowqueen

The only deck pictured on the MySpace page is the Archeon.

It is a mysterious deck, but in the same way that Dungeons and Dragons (whose art it resembles) is mysterious - to newbies and those who don't understand it. Looks like someone is name-dropping Starr Fuentes in order to give credibility that doesn't really exist.