Twin flames, soul mates or other?

Queenmidnyte

message deleted by user

Sophie

Hi Kamra

Welcome to AT!

could you edit your post and put paragraphs please? It is very difficult to read as a single block. Thanks :)

Also - you might want to introduce yourself in the newcomers section. That way everyone can get to know you, not only us lurkers in Divination ;)

Crowqueen

Sounds incredible.

I achieve the "feel each others' pain" with my own boyfriend, and we send each other bird messages at times - he "is" a magpie and I a crow - but nothing on this kind of magnitude.

Don't hurt your friend but I would definitely see what his response is to this.

memries

Hi there Kam ! Came to read your post from the New Members Section.

Well you certainly have had a lot of happenings. Is it making you afraid or do you feel comfortable with what is happening ?

It sounds as if you do have some kind of bond with this person. I guess my concern is what will you do with it ? Or, what do you think you should do ?
It seems to me that you have some sorting out to do for yourself and those around you. What is it you would like ? To just be interested ? Or to be in an active relationship ? These kind of questions could be established when you think about all that has happened to you.

I am not sure of your age and while it does not matter to me at all, it will probably have great bearing on what happens and what steps you can take if any.

Please keep us posted, if you wish, and let us know how you do...memries

Queenmidnyte

Thanks for responding

I am 34 and he 37. I am not afraid of our bond. I just really would like an idea of whats going on. Is there a name for it? And I guess I should say that we do love each other. But this Is all so complex. Right now I'd just like to figure out whats what and Where is might lead us.

memries

At the moment I cannot think of a label to use that describes your experience. Maybe someone else will be able to. Are there children involved in his other relationship, or yours ?

I have a very good lady friend and we are so close, we think alike on many occasions and I know when she is in trouble as she does me. However, we are not intimate in a physical way. This type of friendship is sometimes hard for others to believe. I think of it as a sisterly connection although we were strangers. I guess you could call this a platonic relationship although I never think of it that way as that suggests choice as well. But a close relationship with someone is possible without personal intimacy.

I do believe you and that you are swept up in all this but you do have self control and free will. Choose wisely and take your time. You can never know a person 100% as we are here to be individuals, first and foremost.

Colby

To me this sounds like a twin flame relationship. Based on my understanding, soul mates tend to have a very strong connection but not like what you're describing. Based on my understanding, a twin flame connection is extremely stong and what you are describing - feeling each other, deep connection etc.

I do not know enough about twin flame relationships so I cannot give you an indepth overview. It sounds like a difficult situation to be in but at the same time it sounds amazing.

Good luck :)

Al Si'ra

Hi!! this is truly amazing!!

While i totally can empathize with you on this; i also think that since you have such a "meant to be" connection i believe that he should be as well "available" if it is truly meant to be..i personally do not think that you would have planned (before coming to earth) such a twin-flame connection through somebody else who happens to be your best friend(but then i am not an expert on the issue lol)..so i think you still may have experiences to live before getting together..

i believe that you both have at least a very very strong karmic bond-that includes your best pal too.. or you are twin flames..but as i have said..with twin flames thing..i think he should be somehow available for you and only you at this point-but he is not, so i am confused at this point..so it may not be the right time for you to get together if you are twin flames..but i sense that this might be a karmic relationship-which the three of you share..I mean it may not fit-your friend being out of the plan and being just a link to your twin flame-it fits more into the description of karmic relationships..you say that he also has connection with your best pal for 14 years and they too found their way back to eachother which makes their relationship a bit "strange" and "fated" as well..so i would consider this to be a karmic bond between the three of you..but but but but i am not an expert so what i say is just my ordinary thoughts..so don't take them so seriously lol :)

That is so tough; being in that situation..but amazing too..i wish you all the luck!! And i believe that things will fall into place given time!

hugs!

DarkDementia

I have an unusual situation with my Twin Flame and Soul Mate, as well. My Soul Mate is definitely the man I've been married to for the last 9 years... he and I are so much alike that it's kinda frightening, but at the same time, we're exact opposites which brings a nice balance.

My Twin Flame is a different story. We found each other almost 6 years ago and the similarities are uncanny. We do everything the same. We get sick together, our kids go through the same things at the same time, our pets even got the same illness at the same time with identical symptoms. We thought it was a bizaar series of coincidences until one day when I asked her to take a drink of water. She asked why and I replied, "Because the pill you just took is leaving a horrid aftertaste in my mouth." What made this so unusual is that her and I have never been face to face. In fact, I live in Canada and she lives in South Carolina. I've been in operating rooms during her countless surgeries and she has been with me during my difficult times. We have shared all five senses at some point or another. We can text each other out of the blue with half-thoughts and yet we both know what we're talking about.

We were building websites together and kept them secret from each other just to see what would happen and we both designed sites based on medieval Scottish castles... using several of the same images. We have deja vu of conversations we know we've never had in this lifetime.

She is my twin sister as far as we're both concerned.

I just wanted to share this because I believe that Twin Flames don't always have to be members of the opposite sex or have romantic relationships.

Colby

Al Si'ra said:
i also think that since you have such a "meant to be" connection i believe that he should be as well "available" if it is truly meant to be..
..but as i have said..with twin flames thing..i think he should be somehow available for you and only you at this point-but he is not, so i am confused at this point..so it may not be the right time for you to get together if you are twin flames..

My understanding (because I'm not an expert) is that sometimes you can meet your twin flame before you are suppose to and if this happens that it can be painful emotionally.

I was reviewing another forum and have seen this topic in detail so I will try and find it and post what was explained in that topic.

Take care :)