What is your lifepath number?

cheekyminx

http://afgen.com/lifepath.html

I'm a number 3 :) Pretty good description

Add up your d.o.b to get one number, if you get 11 or 22 then leave that number.

Enjoy!

blackadder

Interesting Link! I'm a 7 and alot of it rang true for me.

star-lover

i'm a 7 as well
excellent descriptions - i can relate to so much of that!! thank you

7 AS A PERSONAL VIBRATION: You are a dreamer and a philosopher, and your destiny is your mind. You are attracted to the mystical side of life. Your clairvoyant and psychic abilities are marked, and you will develop the intuitive, introspective side of your personality. Often your psychic hunches foretell future events. If you develop your psychic gift, you can use it for the benefit of others.
Realizing that you must leave behind the desires of the material world, you turn to the world of mind and thought. There you learn to enclose yourself behind secret walls, where your creative imagination roams freely. Poetry and music lift your spirits and transport you to other spaces. Your self-imposed periods of isolation make you something of an enigma even to yourself. You are often called a loner, and no one really knows you. Of all the numbers, you could most easily remain single, and in fact, many 7's live as hermits or recluses. When it comes to carrying out your own ideas, you can be very determined.

As a rule, orthodox religious beliefs don't offer you enough spiritual substance; therefore, you will search for your own individual belief system. However, some 7's stay with their church and rise to positions of great power. Pythagoras considered 7 to be the most sacred of all numbers, and his students took their vows or obligations by the number 7. In ancient days, a child born under the number 7 was immediately placed in the temple to become a priest or priestess. Today 7's are found in the higher echelons of the church or as leaders in mystical circles. They gain spiritual realization and become masters.

You are a perceptive person who understands human nature. When you meet someone you are not often fooled by their outer personality, but seem to scan their inner motives at once. Sometimes you make people uneasy with your ability to see right through them.

Thoughts are words of the mind, and you become close friends with words, since you understand their protective, preserving and influential power. Your cultured, studious nature is enhanced and broadened by change and travel which you love. Your mind eagerly absorbs the information you derive from contact with foreign lands and cultures. You prefer living in the country rather than in the city. In the country you can lead a leisurely life in a dignified and conservative atmosphere. You have a retiring nature and, in that environment, you can experience the periods of quiet contemplation that are necessary for your mental development.

The fastidiousness of your dress is unique; you would never wear someone else's clothes, nor would you let anyone else wear yours. You seem to be innately aware that all people have their own distinct vibrations, which are transmitted to anything they touch,

You are methodical, in keeping with the rhythm of the 7 which rules periodicity in nature. Although you have good business ideas, you should not enter into the business field, because you seldom carry out those ideas.

Unselfishness, compassion and dedication are qualities you should develop. You have an idea of what the world should be. When the world does not conform to your ideal, you may become frustrated and depressed. Generally, you dislike advice, and others find it hard to convince you of things because your mind is so individualistic.

A negative 7 is gloomy. Your disappointment in the outer world drives you to a lonely existence, where you become a hermit or recluse, and shut out the people who cannot live up to your ideals.

However, by using your will and by gaining control of your tremendous mental powers, you can be a vehicle for good in a world that desperately needs what you have to offer—a sound creative mind.

Sophie

11. A Master number, the number of the visionary (read: loony) ;)

le pendu

What method should be used to determine the Life Path number?

thanks,
robert

Rabbit

8, everywhere I turn, it's a number 8

Milfoil

None of it makes sense to me - not my life path number or any other number on its own. I seem to be a mix of several (typical - gotta be different!) ;)

SaMoon912

I'm a 7 :) Found this to be very true for me lol.
7 AS A PERSONAL VIBRATION: [bold]You are a dreamer and a philosopher, and your destiny is your mind. You are attracted to the mystical side of life. Your clairvoyant and psychic abilities are marked, and you will develop the intuitive, introspective side of your personality. Often your psychic hunches foretell future events.[/bold] If you develop your psychic gift, you can use it for the benefit of others.

[bold]Realizing that you must leave behind the desires of the material world, you turn to the world of mind and thought. There you learn to enclose yourself behind secret walls, where your creative imagination roams freely. Poetry and music lift your spirits and transport you to other spaces. Your self-imposed periods of isolation make you something of an enigma even to yourself. You are often called a loner, and no one really knows you. Of all the numbers, you could most easily remain single, and in fact, many 7's live as hermits or recluses. When it comes to carrying out your own ideas, you can be very determined.[/bold] *I definitley won't be single! I'm a loner but not that much of a loner! LOL*

[bold]As a rule, orthodox religious beliefs don't offer you enough spiritual substance; therefore, you will search for your own individual belief system. However, some 7's stay with their church and rise to positions of great power. Pythagoras considered 7 to be the most sacred of all numbers, and his students took their vows or obligations by the number 7. In ancient days, a child born under the number 7 was immediately placed in the temple to become a priest or priestess. Today 7's are found in the higher echelons of the church or as leaders in mystical circles. They gain spiritual realization and become masters.[/bold] *I definitley have my own belief system! I just wrote about my belief system in my blog today too...how freaky*

You are a perceptive person who understands human nature. When you meet someone you are not often fooled by their outer personality, but seem to scan their inner motives at once. Sometimes you make people uneasy with your ability to see right through them. *YES!! Oh man that's so true!*

Thoughts are words of the mind, and you become close friends with words, since you understand their protective, preserving and influential power. Your cultured, studious nature is enhanced and broadened by change and travel which you love. Your mind eagerly absorbs the information you derive from contact with foreign lands and cultures. You prefer living in the country rather than in the city. In the country you can lead a leisurely life in a dignified and conservative atmosphere. You have a retiring nature and, in that environment, you can experience the periods of quiet contemplation that are necessary for your mental development.

The fastidiousness of your dress is unique; you would never wear someone else's clothes, nor would you let anyone else wear yours. You seem to be innately aware that all people have their own distinct vibrations, which are transmitted to anything they touch,

You are methodical, in keeping with the rhythm of the 7 which rules periodicity in nature. Although you have good business ideas, you should not enter into the business field, because you seldom carry out those ideas.

[bold]Unselfishness, compassion and dedication are qualities you should develop. You have an idea of what the world should be. When the world does not conform to your ideal, you may become frustrated and depressed. Generally, you dislike advice, and others find it hard to convince you of things because your mind is so individualistic.[/bold]

A negative 7 is gloomy. Your disappointment in the outer world drives you to a lonely existence, where you become a hermit or recluse, and shut out the people who cannot live up to your ideals.

However, by using your will and by gaining control of your tremendous mental powers, you can be a vehicle for good in a world that desperately needs what you have to offer—a sound creative mind.

SunChariot

I'm a 2, and it was very accurate. And I checked for a guy I like too, he is a 3 and it was also very accurate.:grin:

Babs

Elven

I was looking at the text .... It comes from a book, I think ... Im an 8.