Seeing a ghost

TemperanceAngel

kilts_knave said:
But we really love this house. It is tweo miles from my parents. I don't feel weird about it or anything. Besides, there is an efficiancy that she can stay at, attached to the garage. We won't even charge rent! :grin:
I say go for the house, I really believe you are the one who understands and the house is supposed to be yours :)

firecatpickles

I want to thank everyone who responded to my experience. I appreciate all the postive (and not-so-positive) feedback from you. I will come back to this thread and keep you all posted as to what happens in the next few weeks.

I feel that what happened was a positive in the "possible to own the home" column! Estelle wants to have someone there to take care of her home. As soon as she feels that we are good care-takers, she may leave on her own. If not, she can stick around and keep us all company, or, do yoga with me and the cats...

K:spade:K

mingbop

My answer was just me being funny. Go for it ! .................says Ming
( clutching a pail of holy water, garlic, crystals, and crucifixes ...)

firecatpickles

mingbop said:
My answer was just me being funny. Go for it ! .................says Ming
( clutching a pail of holy water, garlic, crystals, and crucifixes ...)
I know you were... but what am I ;)

p.s. running to the linen closet for a towel, a book of matches and sage...

mingbop

Keep Us All Fully Informed!! Every Spooky Happening !! The World Waits !!...

psychic sue

I've said two lots of prayers for this woman - but I feel she is still there.

May take a few goes to convince her. Let us know what happens.

Sue x

psychic sue

I got hold of her last night. My guide showed her the "door" (the light) but she is still hesitant. She is finding it hard to grasp she is dead. She is also upset at other people being in her house. I wish they had moved her personal effects because this confused her more. All her stuff was there, and yet other people were looking around her house.

She will go over - I will keep working on it.

Sue x

firecatpickles

Thank you for the contact, Sue.

We went to the house again. She stayed in the house, but she was hiding in the closet. When the others were out of earshot I went back in and talked to her, softly, out loud. I told her she could stay as long as she needed to or wanted to, but that we would help her along when she needed or wanted, as well. I also explained that we were going to buy her house, and that we were very nice people, and that she would have fun and not to be afraid. I hope she sends positive energy our way to help with closing the deal! I also hope she figures out that she has passed.

Her stuff is still all around the house. Even her perfume! I really wish they would move it out.

Tomorrow we will hear back to see if they accepted our (final) offer. Then it's a wait for the appraiser and the underwriters.

brenmck

kilts_knave said:
Her stuff is still all around the house. Even her perfume! I really wish they would move it out.

I'll bet that's the issue, too. If her spirit is not grasping her state, that really has to be confusing.

Another thing, I can't believe the owners are showing the house with her things still around in plain sight. That defies all common sense.

But from what all you've said, it sounds like this will work out.

Best of luck, and bless the house.

~B~

Briar Rose

Run girl, run....

I lived in 2 haunted houses, and never again will I knowingly do it.

I smudge every night, sometimes during the day. This is my life as the song goes.