learning tarot with Revelations deck-which book?

lightemerging

Hi all,
I have a couple of decks and like my Revelations deck the most, and would like to do some serious study and learning with it. Any recomendations for a book that helps you connect with ANY deck? All of those that I have been able to look at in person seem geared to one style of deck, and this one is so unique. The book it came with has good basic interpretations, but no "how to" info. Thanks for the help!

Flavio

lightemerging said:
Hi all,
I have a couple of decks and like my Revelations deck the most, and would like to do some serious study and learning with it. Any recomendations for a book that helps you connect with ANY deck? All of those that I have been able to look at in person seem geared to one style of deck, and this one is so unique. The book it came with has good basic interpretations, but no "how to" info. Thanks for the help!
I assume to you are referring to the Revelations Tarot by Zach Wong, as you said this deck is very unique, besides the book included in the set I believe your next best choice to seriously study it is to read the threads about it.

On some of those threads we got direct answers from Zach and cleared a lot of questions.