The Dread Spread

destinyawaitsme

I created a spread for anytime we are about to carry out an action that we dread. (break ups, telling the boss you are quitting, admitting to mom you were the one who broke her favorite vase, etc.)

1. What is the source of my dread? (Is it a gut feeling, irrational fear, etc.)
2. How can I decrease my anxiety?
3. Best way to carry out dreaded action
4. Outcome for the other party/s involved
5. Outcome for querent

mabthescorpio

That's a nifty, different spread. I'll have to try it the next time I'm in one of those situations!

Dolphin_Dreamer

LOL This would have been great growing up and probably a good spread (maybe) to start out tarot with... Starting writing, drawing and going back to school! I have a few things I dread (and am dreading) moving, breaking up with a person and cleaning hehe Maybe this will help me get past all that...

DawnsLight

I love it! The name is great! This is one I will definately try...... Thanks for sharing with us :)

iceclone

This is a good spread also for "coming out" situations. Like if you want to tell a certain friend, relative or anybody. I will have to take a note of this.

Thanks!

stefficus

heh. heh heh. hehehehehehe....

yeah. this. thank you. ;)

Puppet Master

Interesting spread should come in handy in the future got something I know I'm dreading having to do in the end. Going to have to save this one.

kakooii

Thanks for this

I was looking for a "oh $@#! you done lost your mind and #%*K£& up big time now" spread and this was the nearest I could find. It had me crying at the first card (all irrational fear), but it worked and I may now get some sleep tonight.

xx

love.actually

I can't wait to try this out! This seems like a thought-provoking spread :)