Healing with the Angels - Ideas & Inspiration

Colby

If you are looking for ideas and inspiration, ask your angels for assistance. If you have been coming up with new ideas or inspirational ideas, you should listen and act on them as these are messages for you.

Take the time to think about those ideas and messages - sit quietly and meditate on them, listen to whatever messages come through.

It is also the right time to build on your ideas or expand your ideas. Enjoy the inspiration that comes from this card.

geministar

Become aware of what inspires you and be aware of your ideas. Being aware will help you be able to move forward with something in your life.

Experiences will help get the mind and your thoughts flowing, therefore creating new ideas for you and inspirations. New ideas for future adventures and inspirations of a goal to work towards.

This card also makes me think you should use your creativity. By being creative in any way, which is really doing anything you love, is a way of stirring up new thoughts, ideas, dreams and inspirations.

Colby

geministar said:
This card also makes me think you should use your creativity. By being creative in any way, which is really doing anything you love, is a way of stirring up new thoughts, ideas, dreams and inspirations.

Good point :) I like that :)