two-job-opportunity spread

sunstallion

multiple-job-opportunity spread

Hi,

I cannot find what I am looking for in the index. Right now, I am having two job offers. I am weighing the difference between the two, which one put me on the correct life path, which one brings me to my life path faster, which one is best for my goal of life-my life path.

Also, the simple spread, the better. I dont need like a twenty-card or a ten-card spread. Not an overwhelming spread, please.

Can anyone please tell me what spread should I use ?

thanks

JadeSea

Choice Spread

Hi sunstallion,

I just found a spread that I like for a question along these lines. It's called a "Y" spread. I found it in the "Pythagorean Tarot" LWB.

---3 4---
5--- ---6

Card 1: Root: How did I get here?

Card 2: Crisis: Where am I?

Card 3: Tartarus: Where will the wrong decision lead me?

Card 4: Elysium: Where will the right decsion lead me?

The other two cards are optional but may help you identify the aids and difficulties you may find along the way.

Card 5: Kakodaimon: Who or what obstructs the right way?

Card 6: Agathodaimon: Who or what helps on the right way?

Hope this helps!

Jade

JadeSea

Oops...

I just went back and read the guidelines for posting threads. I did it wrong.

Here's the spread:

***3*******4***
*******2*******
5*************6
*******1*******

The author of the Pythagorean Tarot is John Opsopaus.

Jade

sunstallion

Thanks JadeSea,

I should say that multiple-job opportunities because I have a feeling that I could get a third offer. Can this spread work for three or more job offers ?

sunstallion

I just tried this spread. Actually, this spread is difficult because card # 3 means "hell" and card # 4 means "heaven", and i dont know of the two opportunities, which one is hell and which one is heaven. That's what i want to find out, which one is good for me and which one is bad.

Apollonia

Hi, Sunstallion! If you were sitting across from me, I would just do a very simple Options type spread, with two columns, one for Option A and the other for Option B, with a card under each option for the following questions:
1) What would be the result of this option spiritually?
2) What would be the result of this option mentally?
3) What would be the result of this option materially/financially (because in this life, fulfilling your basic material needs is always a concern)
4) How would this option affect my life path issues?
5) A single card for advice

(Although I do feel that we are always on our life path, laying it down before us one step at a time, so we can't reallly get to it or get off it, because it's like our shadow at noon, always under our feet in the moment.)

Many blessings as you make your choice!

sunstallion

Thanks for you input Apollonia.

Instead of asking about each option all at once. I decided to ask for option 1, then redo the spread for option 2, then compare the two readings.