Strange and scary dream

eedibops

I want to share this with you and would like to know what others think on this.
Approx 2 months ago, i was lying down at night and i was tryin to go to sleep, it felt like i was asleep but i was not, if you understand this. I was in this bar, from a place i used to live, inside i was arguing with my partner whom i am with now, about money, telling him not to let everyone in th e bar know we are skint, i was then sitting on the window ledge, with my back to the window, 2 or 3 guys were going out the pub, i said to myself they are going to come around this side, and i knew they were going to look in the window,this is the scary part, i was asleep, ish i think, then i said to myself, whatever you do, do not turn around, dont look behind you, but i had to, being the nosey person i am, what i saw it was not nice, it was all black, like a black whirlpool and it was a terrifying feeling, i was sayin to myself for godsakes concentrate on the kids and Darren, my partner, if i dont cincentrate on my loved ones or something, am going to go in there and i dont know whats going to happen to me, i just dont want to go there. So i managed this and then i woke up, with my back to my baby who was asleep in his cot, i was scared to turn around, but had to make sure the baby was ok, i heard the howling wind and i was very cold, i had get up and put lights on. I remember ths as if it was yesterday, what would you say to this kind of dream??

Thank you in advance.
Chris xx

memries

Nor sure just what to say Chris but wanted to answer you for sure.

Were you sick ? Were you hungry ? The first part of the dream or vision was about the insecurity you felt re finances.

You could say that the blackness, whirlpool, etc. in the window behind you was the unknown and of course that is always very scary to us all.
You awoke afraid and cold. So the whole thing was definitely a very uncomfortable experience. It sounds like a dream of all the things you would dread the most. Are you going through any unusually harrowing circumstances right now in awake life ?

If your baby is very little still it could be hormones that have not settled. There can be physical reasons for us to have such awful experiences when we are women.

I wonder really who and what the three men in the dream represented. Do you have any brothers ? You did not like them either in the dream.
Very interesting really, I guess it will take a bit to get it sorted out.

eedibops

Hello memries, not got anything going on in my life just now, i am happy and nothing else going on at all, no worries really. The baby he is 1 yrs old, so not too small.
Brothers yes i have 2 younger brothers, who i get on with, no idea about that dream, i wonder what would have happened if i just went into the dark??
Cxx

mingbop

I couldn't stand the noise, that would get to me....am reading this again now and just thinking, it sounds like pure fear --all your fears, sucking you in, pulling you under, even the wind, it sounds like fear, emptiness,being lost, I think the question is who or what sent it ... something playing on your fears, playing with your mind, trying to scare you ?