Fortune Telling by Tarot Cards

aquanesha

I recently saw this book by Sasha Fenton but was wondering if anyone out there knows if this one is anything like the Super Tarot book that she has out?

Basically, which one is the better buy?

Lee

Personally I feel the Super Tarot book is the better one. It's very much an interactive book, with lots of suggestions, exercises, and ideas to expand your horizons. The Fortune Telling book is more of a straightforward this-card-means-this-and-that-card-means-that sort of book.

-- Lee

Grizabella

I haven't seen that one but I do have the book called Super Tarot and am getting a lot out of it. I'd recommend Super Tarot, for sure.

aquanesha

I just got them both.
Super Tarot (imo) just has more practice with interpreting the cards but the meanings for the cards are the same.

Thanks you guys.

easyboy82

I post in this old thread because I recently bought this book and.....wow, now I understand why it has sold over 600.000 copies since it's in print (that's an impressive figure for a book on tarot, isn't it?) ... Sasha Fenton's style is simple and accessible and she gives very precise, down-to-earth and above all *predictive* and *not sugarcoated* meanings for each card.
I strongly recommend this book to every beginner willing to approach tarot from a fortune telling perspective, as well as to more advanced readers willing to learn a more predictive way to read the cards.
My copy is a 125-pages used one I got from Amazon UK marketplace, but I saw the new edition of this book has been extended and revised with new material..

Now I'm sure I'm gonna buy her other books on tarot soon!

stpcarly

Ok Reviving this thread. I just got my hands on this book, I was curious about it and saw it on ebay quite cheap. Anyway on reading it, I notice that Sasha says this about the Ten of Cups: This is sometimes called the "wish" card, if this shows up in a reading, the Questioner can expect to get all that he desires.

I have never heard this for the Ten of Cups, at first I thought she had reversed the nine and ten but the Nine of Cups says this: This card shows that the Questioner is (or soon will be) very pleased with himself. This is fine as long as he remembers not to appear too smug to less fortunate people. Marriage to a mature type of person may be on the way. / Now I can agree with that for the Nine of Cups so don't feel thatis wrong.

so anyone else heard of the Ten of Cups being the wish card?