Spiritual Growth Spread....

Indigo Rose

Here is a spread I created for a querent.

Spiritual Growth Spread

-------------4—
---------3-------
-----2-----------
1----------------

1) Where am I now on my spiritual journey?
2) What is hindering my spiritual growth?
3) What can help me grow spiritually?
4) What is the next step on my spiritual path?
5) What is possible on this spiritual path?

Peace
:heart:

brenmck

Thanks for this. Into the journal it goes.

brenmck

MareSaturni

Just the spread i was needing! Thanks!

But...the last card...what do you mean by "possible"? Is this the limit? How much you can grow in this path? I don't think i get it =/

~Yuko

Indigo Rose

miss_yuko said:
But...the last card...what do you mean by "possible"? Is this the limit? How much you can grow in this path? I don't think i get it =/
~Yuko

I think this is open to how you see it. What is possible may very well be limitless...depends on the person; depends on the path. Spirituality in and of itself seems limitless to me, only bounded by our physical restrictions while in flesh. In creating this position, I was thinking more along the realm of possibilities on the given path being explored.

I hope this helps. I may post a sample reading on Your Readings to give people a feel for how it works.

Indigo Rose

Possibilities in the Spiritual Realm....

My wording may seem a bit broad for position #5. I am trying to come up with something more clear for this. What are the "possibilities" in Spirituality?

In the reading I did for the querent, I got the 3 of pentacles; which fit their question very well. I saw this a speaking to the potential for building something of lasting value through their chosen spiritual path. It seemed very clear for the specific reading I did and the question. However, Yuko's question about meaning makes me realize how ambiguous it seems.

Please, if anyone can think of a better way to phrase this help me. :)

Thanks.

:heart:

Indigo Rose

I posted a sample reading with this spread, to help clear up how position #5 can be read.
Sample Reading

Hope this helps.

:love: Indigo Rose

rwcarter

This spread rocks!

I did a reading with this spread here. (You'll need to be a subscriber to get into that forum.) According to the feedback of the person for whom I did the reading, it was right on the money. Thanks for sharing it Indigo Rose!

Rodney

IheartTarot

Stairway to Heaven

Indigo Rose said:
Please, if anyone can think of a better way to phrase this help me. :)
Potential?

I like this spread a lot. :thumbsup:

I have amended it slightly to suit me as follows:

Stairway to Heaven:

*********4***
******3******
***1*********
2************

1) Where am I now?
2) What is holding me back?
3) What will help me to progress?
4) What is my next step up?
5) What is my ultimate potential?

Indigo Rose

IheartTarot said:
Potential?

I like this spread a lot. :thumbsup:

I have amended it slightly to suit me as follows:

5) What is my ultimate potential?

This is an awesome amendment!!

Thank you. :love:

Indigo Rose

IheartTarot said:
Potential?

Stairway to Heaven:

The name fits!! Thanks for finishing this spread to perfection, and giving it a proper name. :)

Blessings~:love: